Guest viewing is limited

2015 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:Hello! I'm a newbie and am having rt TKR on December 2!
 
New sign up here!
Having my second PKR on 8th December.
Last one was on 20 February this year.

Going for my last pre-op appointment tomorrow.
 
I'm having my LTKR on December 7th. I wished I'd known about this forum earlier. I've been nervous and worried...however, after reading replies to my earlier post and going to sites that have been recommended, I'm beginning to calm down. Still not something I'm looking forward to...but definitely looking forward to the "after".
 
@Raebee--Welcome. Lots of good info on this site and lots of support. Good luck on your upcoming surgery.

@wah001--Hope all goes well for you tomorrow.

@Rosieglasses--I know how you feel. I am glad that the holidays are upon us so that I can keep myself busy.
I tend to over analyze . I know that I have chosen a very capable 0S, and I am very lucky to have my husband
available to help me in those critical first few days. If I could only teach him to cook . My Pre-Op is on December 1. I am not expecting any problems to arise. I have been on a waiting list since July. I am more than ready to get this over with. I have had two episodes in the past week that first my right leg totally froze while
climbing the 13 very steep stairs to our bedroom, and then a few days later my left leg did the same thing. This
is a totally new problem. It took me 10 minutes trying mind over matter to get the muscles to release. I am so
over being awakened by the nightly muscle spasms during sleep and the constant annoying pain.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all December SuperNovas!



[Bonesmart.org] 2015 December SuperNovas - Are you having knee surgery in December?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 December 15 CoachH, Snowshoe66, ScooperTR (bilateral), murphie2, KarenA (bilateral)
02 December 15 Raebee
04 December 15 yellowrosewftx, Thirdn1
07 December 15 Rosieglasses, Knee4me
08 December 15 wah001 (his second), samp
09 December 15 kayak59 (her second)
10 December 15 Blueberry Girl
14 December 15 MartialKnees (bilateral), XKV8R (bilateral), dancerosetree, heyspider
15 December 15 saanmar, Redradish
16 December 15 PennyAnte46 (bilateral partials), sharonc60, Lone Wolf (her second)
17 December 15 iamshrdlu (partial & her second)
18 December 15 Mobayley, loslocos
21 December 15 Juniper1 (bilateral), Debit (revision)
22 December 15 jarabas
28 December 15 GratefulNana (bilateral)
 
Total right knee replacement on Dec. 7. I go between knowing I need it and OK to scared.
 
08 Dec here!! let's get this show on the road.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi everyone, my PKR is scheduled for Dec 10. Been following this site for quite sometime, and the info has
been invaluable.
 
I've been reading and soaking up a ton of info. I'm scheduled for my RTKR on 12/4.
 
Scheduled for my second LTKR on Thursday 17th Dec having had the RTKR late June this year. Should be an interesting Christmas but generally looking forward to it and hopefully going into the New Year with two fully functioning legs. Will make a big difference I'm sure.
 
@freeriderNC, I am sorry that your name has not been put on the list. We had a change of servers, and, as with all IT changes, some things don't function and have to be tweaked. I am unable to edit the list in any way at the present time. I will get you on the list as soon as possible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Back
Top Bottom