Guest viewing is limited

2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all August Hot Shots!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 August 15 Wildflower6 (her second), Fireball 63 (revision: partial to total), Gojennygo (her first), etndeadhead, CajunQueen
04 August 15 okiegirl, Birdy (bilateral)
05 August 15 metalheart (his second), Linda808
07 August 15 KneeBop
10 August 15 DogSitr
11 August 15 bdink21, zombie fan, Poz222
13 August 15 mla925, alia
17 August 15 grannys
18 August 15 Kneesy Gnash (bilateral), mobius41
19 August 15 lillibb
22 August 15 Dani45
25 August 15 Cheri
26 August 15 ironclm
31 August 15 Gojennygo (her second), Joyfull61 (her first)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Surgery is August 31! Left knee this time. Hopefully my right knee by the end of the year.m

I've been reading some of the recovery stories...now I'm nervous.
 
I would say we are all nervous before surgery. But I'm 5 days post-surgery and all is going very, very well. Follow the great info here into recovery with ice, elevation and pain management. And during recovery, focus on you .. Your knee, your accomplishments, your recovery and your strength and flexibility. We all come into this with different experiences regarding our injuries and pain, and so we Will each have different but sucessful recoveries.

Let me know if I can help at any time!
 
It's almost time! Left TKR on August 25, 2015.
At some point in tomorrow's busy schedule :tiredwheel:I'll make time to start a pre-op thread!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom