2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@billette im in west sacramemto california im 42 my right knee replacement is the 11. Im scared but no this has to be done. Your day will be here soon your undr one month. Hang in there. This site will answer questions and give you stuff to occupy you mind;p
 
:dogwalk: Best of luck tomorrow @DogSitr, I'm sure everything will go smoothly for you. Looking forward to reading your recovery thread.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all August Hot Shots!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 August 15 Wildflower6 (her second), Fireball 63 (revision: partial to total), Gojennygo (her first), etndeadhead
04 August 15 okiegirl, Birdy (bilateral)
05 August 15 metalheart (his second), Linda808
07 August 15 KneeBop
10 August 15 DogSitr
11 August 15 bdink21, zombie fan, Poz222
13 August 15 mla925, alia
17 August 15 grannys
18 August 15 Kneesy Gnash (bilateral), mobius41
22 August 15 Dani45
31 August 15 Gojennygo (her second)
 
In less than 24 hourd i will be getting ready for my knee replacememt. Ive been up all night nervous and i have a bad headache from worry. I no its ok i but i guess its all stresfull and seems to be all i can think of. I just have to be morw positive thinl good things and pray.@dogsitr good luck today and i will see you on the other side;)"
 
Thinking of you @zombie fan. I hope you are able to find some peace today, and get some rest tonight. Wishing you an easy, and an uneventful surgery and recovery. I'll be looking out for you on the other side.
:flwrysmile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have had a bad headache too! I went to final pre-OP this morning at hospital. Met with PT and anesthesia and they explained the nerve block, spinal,and regional,and said I would be in "twilight " sleep... But I have to go earlier tomorrow for a pic line cause of bad veins... So imhave to be there tomorrow at 10 AM for 1:30 surgery! And I am freaking out right now!!
 
Im not sure how to change my date. Good luck everyone i will keep you all in my prayers.@bdink @Poz222. The hospital called have to be there at12:30
 
Surgery went OK, resting in room now. Pain a dull ache 3/4 I started thread christeen's knee in post op. Thanks all for the support!
 
Surgery finished!! Everything went well. Sending healing thoughts to my other August 11 buddies and all of you August hot shots!!
 
Scheduled for August 18. Bilateral Knee Replacement. It's coming on pretty fast! Trying to get the house in order for after the surgery.
 
Not sure how to post since I don't have any of the buttons showing on my iPad - I hope my "reply" workaround results in something intelligible. If anyone could give me some tips for app or web view I'd greatly appreciate it.

As for my knee:

Left TKR 8/18 at UCSF!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?
@mobius41, you have been officially added to the August surgery list!

There is a BoneSmart app. Since I do not have a smart phone or a pad, I cannot be of further assistance. We want to share your journey with you. Please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. To start a new thread about your recovery, hover your mouse over "Knee Replacement" on the white line below the blue line at the top of the page. Click on "Knee Replacement Recovery Area". On the upper right hand side under the white line under the blue line, you will see a black rectangle with the words "Post New Thread" in white. Click on this, enter whatever title you want for your thread, tab down to the dialogue box and start typing your post.

Also, here is the Library link that gives you the instructions you need to do this:
Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom