2014 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I've 2 arthroscopies which haven't helped my original surgeon kept fobbing me off , so I got my Gp to refer me to other os and got date within 6 weeks .. Getting scared now tho ,,only natural I suppose . My cold seems a bit better , not looking forward to spinal always had general but got my iPod ready -- I'm sexy and I know it ... Lol x
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 January 14 @Bentley's Slave
06 January 14 @Bluetechseeker, @Overdidit
07 January 14 @CraftyOne77 (bilateral), @Robo37
08 January 14 @hbacres
13 January 14 @socomtwiggy (partial to total)
14 January 14 @nervousnelly23, @traveler1, @JackiFL (bilateral),@KneestoGo, @glazed151, @ksmarvin
15 January 14 @Tina65
16 January 14 @yiayia3, @miniscusless
20 January 14 @NEEDY
21 January 14 @Tilly, @dragonflywoods
22 January 14 @jimmy1956 (his second)
23 January 14 @newkneesNH (bilateral)
24 January 14 @yorkshiregal60
27 January 14 @need2nees, @Biscuit, @RickSt
28 January 14 @Cutter's Mom, @dogwheels
29 January 14 @Fawkes (bilateral), @Texan
31 January 14 @scareDcat
 
@yorkshiregal60, I have changed your user name from nurse54 to Yorkshiregal54 and now to your latest user name on the January surgery list.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I have returned to this wonderful website after having total hip replacement in February of 2013. Up next: BTKR on FRIDAY (!!!) January 31. (Lord have Mercy!) I know I can do this!! I am grateful for all of the high caliber information I found during my last visit. (I am still scared out of my mind...but I will get a grip!) :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom