Guest viewing is limited

2014 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting a partial on my left knee on Jan 8th. I am pretty nervous, I have have 3 knee arthroscopys, but this will be the biggest surgery I have had.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 January 14 @Bentley's Slave
06 January 14 @Bluetechseeker, @Overdidit
07 January 14 @CraftyOne77 (bilateral), @Robo37
08 January 14 hbacres
09 January 14 @JackiFL (her left)
13 January 14 @socomtwiggy (partial to total)
14 January 14 @nervousnelly23, @traveler1, @JackiFL (her right), @KneestoGo
16 January 14 @yiayia3, @miniscusless
21 January 14 Tilly
27 January 14 @need2nees, Biscuit, @RickSt
28 January 14 @Cutter's Mom, @dogwheels
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
RTKR booked for 21st January yeah, unsuccessful chondrocyte grafts and stem cell therapy previously.
 
Hello everyone ....
So pleased to find this forum.
TKR - Left Knee - 28th January 2014
 
RTKR January 27 tentatively pending cardiac clearance .
 
Hi, I'm having RTKR on January 14. Surgeon won't do both at the same time even though both K's are almost equally bad. However,if all goes well with R then I plan on doing L in the Fall. Trying to get both done in the same year to save having to meet a new deductible. I'm scared but I have faith :angel:
 
I am having a revision from LPKR to LTKR on January 13th. This is my 7th surgery on both knees since Sept. 2012.
 
I'm having minimally invasive tkr surgery January 7, 8:00 AM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom