Guest viewing is limited

2014 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?
@Robo37, you have been officially added to the January surgery list!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.
Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 January Jackpots - Are you having knee surgery in January?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 January 14 @Bentley's Slave
06 January 14 @Bluetechseeker, @Overdidit
07 January 14 @CraftyOne77 (bilateral), @Robo37
08 January 14 @hbacres
13 January 14 @socomtwiggy (partial to total)
14 January 14 @nervousnelly23, @traveler1, @JackiFL (bilateral),@KneestoGo, @glazed151
15 January 14 @Tina65
16 January 14 @yiayia3, @miniscusless
21 January 14 @Tilly, @dragonflywoods
23 January 14 @newkneesNH (bilateral)
27 January 14 @need2nees, @Biscuit, @RickSt
28 January 14 @Cutter's Mom, @dogwheels
29 January 14 @Fawkes (bilateral)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am having my right knee replaced January 14th.
Been biding my time for years with arthroscopies and injections, since a hit and run accident when I was a teenager. My left needs it too, but we'll start with the right...
 
Hiya Glazed !! Glad you saw my facebook post and got here ! Will be looking forward to your progress.
 
Thanks! I have been poking around a bit. A ton of awesome info and folks to learn from.
I appreciate you telling me about this!!
 
Just wondering why my name has not been added to the Jan. surgery list? I am having BTKR on Jan 23rd.
 
Good afternoon! Would you please change my date to a BTKR on January 14? My OS changed to do mine in same date! :-)
 
My OS called today and changed my Btkr to January 24. Will you please change in your January list? Thank you.
 
So sorry to ask you to make another change on my surgical date, BUT my OS called today and changed my BTKR back to January 23rd. Guess this can happen as you get closer? Hope it stays the same now. Thank you for updating my day.
 
Not sure why but my name has been completely removed from the January Surgery list? I know my date changed and I sent you the new date, but now I am not there at all?
Please add me to the list for BTKR on January 23, 2014.
Many thanks.....
 
@newkneesNH, I have changed your date back to the 23rd. Do not go back to the list on page 1. Always look for the most updated list on the current page of posts and you will find you are listed.
 
Scared to death and having TKR on January 15.
 
Could you add me to the Jan. List. I am scheduled for BTKR on Jan. 29. I am new to this site and trying to navigate my way around. Thanks for the great info. Fawkes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom