2014 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all April Rainbows!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 April Rainbows - Are you having knee surgery in April?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 April 14 @lknforward2nopain, @Eva41, @thebullockpen, @red corvette
02 April 14 @cafecortado
03 April 14 @m1shootr (his second), @BigBend (bilateral), @hopefaith
07 April 14 @den70chev
08 April 14 @sleenie, @tawinoh
10 April 14 @Cannecon, @OHIOGAL, @honey's girl
11 April 14 @TxKev
14 April 14 @OkieKim
15 April 14 @Pumpkln (revision)
16 April 14 @scubanana
17 April 14 @Mai5ie
21 April 14 @MissDivaBeth, @ChefStang
23 April 13 @TracyW, @idnar, @Billt
25 April 14 @Aprilgirl (her second)
28 April 14 @EmptyHands (bilateral)
29 April 14 @Roselover, @ekars2
30 April 14 @dtmbf
 
My original date was cancelled at the last minute. April 17th was confirmed by phone today. I'm scheduled for a RPKR unless surgeon feels a total is necessary once I'm in theatre.
 
I am having right knee replaced 1 April and can't wait to get to the other side. Put me on the list..

thanks
 
Hi,
I'm set for my first TKR on April 16th. I'm really ready to get this done.
 
Total Knee Replacement on left knee April 8th, please put me on the list. Anxious, scared, alot of emotions, but looking forward to getting it done. Doctor said he'd do the right knee 6 month later.
 
Total Knee Replacement on left knee April 8th, please put me on the list. Anxious, scared, alot of emotions, but looking forward to getting it done. Doctor said he'd do the right knee 6 month later.
Have you given thought to having both knees done at the same time??? One operation, one rehab, and then your done. I'm going for both. Either way good luck.
 
Been fighting Workers Comp since September of last year. Finally got surgery approved. Right TKR on April 17. :dancy:
 
Had a phone call from hospital today. There's been a cancellation! They want me in on Thursday!!!! Please change my surgery date to 3rd April.
@Firemedic124 I'm down for a RPKR, unless surgeon feels the need to do a total once I'm in theatre.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom