2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
newlinda, you have been officially added to the October surgery list!
 
Thanks for the Trick or Treat logo !
Linda
 
Congratulations and best wishes to all you October Feisties! Looking forward to seeing all of you on the recovery side very soon!
 
( Ready or not ) has changed her name to ( I'm so ready ). Wishing you all a speedy recovery. See you on the other side.
 
@bottomshollo or Jamie A, Need to change name for Oct. 7th surgery from Ready or not to ( I'm so ready ) please and thank you
 
Your username is now "I'm so ready" .... I guess someone changed it before I received the tag.
 
Ohhhhhhhh.....sorry I misunderstood. Thankfully bottomshollow was right on top of it!!!
 
Sqrlvr here...will be having surgery 15 Oct, left knee...going in, surgeon will try to do a partial but may decide to do total if pretty bad. Knee went south after I dislocated my patella in college accident and have had to deal with it since...40 some odd years. Finally decided to do it...yes, very scared but hope it 's worth it!
Good luck to all ahead of me...great, helpful forum!
 
I have brought the October list forward so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all October Feisties!

[Bonesmart.org] 2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to my list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to share this journey toward knee replacement and to chat with other members. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting


01 October 13 tcbabe, judgar
02 October 13 JASPER (revision), knees2themax (her second)
03 October 13 DAJ
07 October 13 rosieJ (her second), NewsMan22, @I'm so ready
08 October 13 kato670, Bustario, alimck
09 October 13 knees, joycegoodrich
11 October 13 paulagan (her second)
14 October 13 55beachgirl, Twinsanity (bilateral)
15 October 13 RubyVee (her first), Sqrlvr
17 October 13 trueblue56 (right knee), seantomtom, jeanneteresa
18 October 13 Baystater
21 October 13 mistytlk
22 October 13 naina, GMCCARTNEY (her second), bestinshow
28 October 13 Serenity12 (bilateral), 1Malka (bilateral)
29 October 13 Kissy
31 October 13 newlinda
 
a little less than two weeks away and now getting nervous. Dr.'s office still has not completed my fmla papers.think this is not a good sign. just something more added to all my worries
 
Hi Sqrlvr,
Keep is posted how your surgery went. I'm scared also but this forum is so helpful !
My surgery is Oct.31st.
Linda
 
Hi Mistytlk,
I'm going to be following a lot of the Oct. surgery' because my surgery is the last day of Oct.
I'm sure is you think positive all the paperwork will be completed in time.
Keep us posted.
Linda
 
Joyce, lot's of luck with your surgery today ! Keep us posted so we know what to expect when it's our time.
Thinking of you,
Linda:angel:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom