2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
judgar, please start a thread of your own in the Knee Replacement Pre Op forum. You and your questions and concerns will get loads of help from other members, and you'll get your own set of links to library articles that will answer a lot of your questions and concerns which will help alleviate some of your fears. Here's the link to the article explaining how to start a thread:
Starting a new thread and posting
 
Hi again, they just called me for the pre-op for my RTKR. So I should get an date by mid October. Actually walked 6 miles yesterday and my knee was fine for a change. I just recovered from removal of my plate after an Osteotmy in June.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
​
It's time to get our team together and start the train headin' down the track for the month of October - The October Fall Feisties are ready to roll! ​
​
If you are having surgery in October, please post here and cheer each other on. We're looking for a great group of soon-to-be feisty knee recovery patients ready to move on with their lives. :dancy:​



I'm getting my left knee replaced October 15 and the right December 3. I'm looking forward to support and wisdom from this group!
Ruby
 
I have brought the October list forward so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.​
​
Welcome to our latest and all October Feisties!​
​
​
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
​
​
Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to my list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to share this journey toward knee replacement and to chat with other members. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting​
​
​
01 October 13 @tcbabe, @judgar​
02 October 13 @JASPER (revision), knees2themax (her second)​
07 October 13 @rosieJ (her second), @NewsMan22, @Ready or not​
08 October 13 @kato670, Bustario​
09 October 13 @knees​
11 October 13 @Paulagan (her second)​
14 October 13 @55beachgirl, Twinsanity (bilateral)​
15 October 13 RubyVee (her first)​
17 October 13 @trueblue56 (right knee), seantomtom​
18 October 13 @Baystater​
21 October 13 mistytlk​
22 October 13 naina​
28 October 13 @Serenity12 (bilateral), @1Malka (bilateral)​
29 October 13 @Kissy​
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
RubyVee, you have been officially added to the October surgery list!


Please remind me about your second surgery date when the December list is put up next month.
 
Oh boy, are we ever getting a great team together for October!!!
 
I am having RTNR on Oct 22. Going in with a positive outlook and plenty of info. Thanks for all the info on this forum!
 
Hi
I am having my left knee replaced on the 17th october,not looking forward to it.
 
Time to join in...I'm having both knees replaced on October 14.
 
I am scheduled for a partial on my right knee on October 8th. The dr has said she reserved the right to do a total when she got in there but was hopeful about it being a partial. I am not quite nervous yet but the momentum is building.
 
@vancouverUsa gal sorry it got postponed. You take care of yourself. I hope I heal well so my 2nd one will be in Dec.
 
Hello Bonesmart Family,

I haven't been on here for a few months since my RTKR Dec 12, 2012. I am pleased to announce that all went well & I want to personally thank all of you for your support & kind words of encouragement during recovery. I am now preparing to have a LTKR on Oct 2, 2013.

I will do my best to keep you all updated with my progress post-op. Again, I thank you all for sharing your expriences with everyone on this site. It has truely blessed me to know that we're not alone in our journey of regaining our mobility. Thank you Bonesmart for creating this forum for people to gain knowledge & share their experiences with one another.

Blessings,
Maxine
 
thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. looking forward to keeping track of all of us going in for surgery in oct. really amazed at all the canidates who are having tkr
 
thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. looking forward to keeping track of all of us going in for surgery in oct. really amazed at all the canidates who are having tkr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom