Guest viewing is limited

2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Hope I'm doing this right !- not very technical with computers but so want to join in this group.

I'm having my left knee total revision (only 4 years after the primary replacement) operation date 2nd October - hoping for great things this time round.
 
I have brought the October list forward so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.​
​
Welcome to our latest and all October Feisties! ​
​
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
​
​
Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to my list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to share this journey toward knee replacement and to chat with other members. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting​
​
​
01 October 13 @tcbabe, judgar​
02 October 13 JASPER (revision)​
03 October 13 @VancouverUSAgal (bilateral)​
07 October 13 @rosieJ (her second), @NewsMan22, Ready or not​
08 October 13 kato670​
09 October 13 @knees​
11 October 13 Paulagan (her second)​
14 October 13 55beachgirl​
17 October 13 @trueblue56 (right knee)​
18 October 13 @Baystater​
28 October 13 @Serenity12 (bilateral), 1Malka (bilateral)​
29 October 13 Kissy​
 
HELLO. Iam having mine on Oct. 1st. Iam scared to death. I guess its called the unknown
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
judgar, you have been officially added to the October surgery list!


Please start a thread of your own in the Knee Replacement Pre Op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve; and we will help you get past that "scared to death" phase. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
Welcome! You've got company here :console2:
and you're in good hands on this forum. Ask your questions, share your fears . . . someone else is either feeling the same way or has been there.
Oct. is coming up soon :scare: and I'll be following a little way behind you. But before long we'll be here - :egypdance:
Linda
 
Hi
I'm having RTKR on 11th October. Had the left done in April and all going well :-) Had no idea of the long recovery involved though, knee still a bit stiff but no pain. Looking forward to a pain free right knee as well!

Good luck to everyone going through it

Paula
 
Hi all,
Glad to be with you! Looks as though I have a partner in Serenity. I'm also having a bilateral on October 28. I guess my knees will be perfect for a scary Halloween! Good luck, everyone.

Malka
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?
1Malka, you have been officially added to the October surgery list! And yes, you and Serenity are twin surgery buddies--both having bilats.
 
:happydance:I am having RTKR surgery on Oct. 7th at 6:30 AM and he is also scheduling LTKR for Dec. before the holidays. :egypdance:
 
I'm having my right TKR on October 29
 
HELLO. Iam having mine on Oct. 1st. Iam scared to death. I guess its called the unknown

It's normal to be scared! Hang with us, look around and you will find lots of helpful advice and meet new people, who will help you through your journey! We have "Been there, Done That, and are "Loving Life Now!" :happydance:
 
This is taking over all of my thoughts. I can not get the surgery off of my mind. How do you get through this
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom