THR 2 weeks post op....is it normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CricketHip I do mammography for a living so I guess my job is a little physical but when I started back I actually had to drive about an hour away to train new technologists is another town. Please take it easy and don't rush back to work until you feel ready.....best wishes for your continued recovery success!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thank you @Baybee-- that gives me a good idea of the physicality of the job and yes, it requires you to be on your feet and to get into different positioning to help the patient. that is super encouraging to me.
I am not chafing to go back as bad as I feared I would be so don't worry, I won't try to keep pace with you.. :wink:
We all have our individual personal bests to achieve.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom