Hello dear
Toothfairy sorry ive been a bit flakey and absent lately.
school hols keeping me busy and work is full on and I'm constantly checking email, as only part time and not in office much, and doing stuff!
Lots of days out and play dates with princess to keep us busy and it's been lovely to catch up with everyone and generally have some fun.
off on hols soon for a couple of weeks but I'll def catch up and not disappear!
so when is your next op date? I can imagine you are apprehensive about going through it all again so soon and I can agree with you about the merits of BTKR.
im ok, knees quite achy though, both, and I'm taking the odd tablet now and then rather than putting up with it.
sorry to hear work is rough, sounds a nightmare and v unfair of them to set you unachievable targets. Its never good to get too close to your boss as its very difficult when cuts and changes are about, but its hard when you get along well with someone isn't it?
take care, hope you are enjoying your free time, I love Scotland, especially Glenco and Loch Ness way. Would love to spend more time there in future.
big hugs and sunny smiles to you, your fernie friend xx
