1ELISEA
big-cheese
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2012
- Messages
- 3,408
- Age
- 73
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hi Everyone.
Popping in to say hi and see how all of you are doing.
Work has been nonstop and I have been attempting to get some health concerns under control. I haven’t been on this site for many months.
Health issues abound, Agh! Have had two cardiac procedures (burning/freezing heart tissue) in less than a year with minimal success. So now starting on drugs for my heart. If they work I may continue on them as not too keen on another cardiac ablation any time soon. Had awful recovery complications after both of them.
And wouldn’t you know it. I was cleaning the garage after work and somehow tweaked my non-TKR knee. It is painful to walk on so have been taking it very easy. Walking as in grabbing counters and furniture as I move.
Icing, elevating and staying off of it for the weekend. Maybe I wasn’t paying it enough attention and this it its way of protesting. So cross your fingers and say a prayer that my knee will be feeling better very soon.
That catches you up on me!
1ELISEA
@Jamie @Nana moon 27
Popping in to say hi and see how all of you are doing.
Work has been nonstop and I have been attempting to get some health concerns under control. I haven’t been on this site for many months.
Health issues abound, Agh! Have had two cardiac procedures (burning/freezing heart tissue) in less than a year with minimal success. So now starting on drugs for my heart. If they work I may continue on them as not too keen on another cardiac ablation any time soon. Had awful recovery complications after both of them.
And wouldn’t you know it. I was cleaning the garage after work and somehow tweaked my non-TKR knee. It is painful to walk on so have been taking it very easy. Walking as in grabbing counters and furniture as I move.
Icing, elevating and staying off of it for the weekend. Maybe I wasn’t paying it enough attention and this it its way of protesting. So cross your fingers and say a prayer that my knee will be feeling better very soon.
That catches you up on me!
1ELISEA
@Jamie @Nana moon 27