Hi everyone, just wanted to stop by and say hi and let you know that I am doing quite well. I have been back to work full time for just over two months now, and the progress since I went back has been astounding. Up until I went back to work, I was scared that I couldn't manage the physical aspects, but now I realize that pushing myself was exactly what was needed. I average between 7000 and 10000 steps a day when I go to work, so that has really helped with my recovery. I am 9 months out on my LTHR and 6 months our on my RTHR... and today I can honestly say that things continue to improve. Slow and steady. For those still struggling and wondering when it will get better (short of any major complications)... it does get better. I still have minor aches and pains, and small issues with my back and feet, but everything is manageable. I take pain meds once or twice a week as opposed to several times a day before surgery. I still get quite stiff at night and in the morning, but even that continues to improve. Thanks to all those that have supported me through this journey. Cheers !
Canada