Recent content by Warhorse

  1. Warhorse

    THR When to have THR revisited?

    I had a total hip replacement about eleven years ago. How long do these last before the need to be "revisited" and new parts put in? Lately, I have been having pain in my hip muscle area, it happens sometimes if I don't use the golfers method of bending over, and am wondering if "replacement of...
  2. Warhorse

    THR When to have THR revisited?

    Thanks for merging the thread, I just thought it to be a different problem. The pain I experienced did not seem at the time to include that area of the buttocks.
  3. Warhorse

    THR When to have THR revisited?

    It's been almost eleven months since my LTHR. Things have gone along fairly smoothly till just recently. I did have some "as diagnosed" left side bursitis, and a steroid injection approximately one year before it was determined a completely new hip was needed. Well this trochanteric bursitis...
  4. Warhorse

    THR It's all good!

    Merry Christmas back at ya @Shadow09! I'm glad all is well with you. I can not walk for "miles and miles", but I could not walk for many miles in the last ten years or so . Things are much better than they were though. Have a happy New Years!
  5. Warhorse

    THR When to have THR revisited?

    sandpiper, I am a "gas man" for a natural gas distribution company. It can sometimes be a little demanding physically. See my earlier post about six posts above this one for more details of my job. You will do just fine when you get back to work sandpiper.
  6. Warhorse

    THR When to have THR revisited?

    Just want to say hi to all my bonesmart friends. It has been five months and one week from my surgery, all is going well with my new hip. Last week, I went back to work finaly. I am so happy to be getting out of the house on a daily basis resuming my normal life. So, for all of you fellow...
  7. Warhorse

    THR Jojool rides to the other side...

    That's great to hear. Glad all is going well, enjoy your horse.
  8. Warhorse

    THR It's all good!

    Shadow09, I am glad that all is going well for you. It truly is remarkable, things are well with me also. I really need to update my thread as well. Take care, and enjoy!
  9. Warhorse

    THR It's Super Sqwerl!

    That's just great sqwerlie, congratulations!:dancy: You better take it easy on Mr.Sqwerl...I'm sure he's a little out of shape, and you do not need him laid up injured now! :wink:
  10. Warhorse

    THR Randy got a new start on life today

    Congratulations randy62!
  11. Warhorse

    THR The Other Side...is now My Side

    Congratulations marcopollo!
  12. Warhorse

    THR When to have THR revisited?

    randy62, you're such a "workaholic"! :bow:
  13. Warhorse

    THR When to have THR revisited?

    It's now been 10 weeks and two days from my surgery (but who's counting :) ). My recovery is coming along pretty much as is to be expected, and that is good. I can walk a little further, put my own socks on, and dress myself with no mechanical aids, can take a shower without using the sponge on...
  14. Warhorse

    Hip Resurfacing Back to work :(

    stan794 I to am glad your doing well. It sometimes seems like a long journey (and it is), other times it seems like you are healing very fast. Just hang in there for the long haul, things do get better.
  15. Warhorse

    THR Jojool rides to the other side...

    Congratulations on making it to the "other side".:)
Back
Top Bottom