Recent content by trishb13

  1. trishb13

    TKR 3 Months TKR, new PT

    You and are are very close to surgery dates. Mine was January 10 and I can relate to all that you are experiencing. My leg swells and is stiff all the time. Still going to PT and I am wondering how long is this going to take before I fell better about this surgery.
  2. trishb13

    TKR Struggling after 8 weeks

    I just got home from PT this morning. I finally asked him when am I going to be released? After all, it has been 8 weeks of PT and I am so done with it. He said I should come back one time a week for the next 2 weeks. I am scheduled to see OS the day after last PT appt. He said my range today...
  3. trishb13

    TKR Struggling after 8 weeks

    That is exactly what I am thinking. My husband says you need to continue all of this exercise so it will get better. I am going to slow down and take it easy and see if I can get better.
  4. trishb13

    TKR Struggling after 8 weeks

    I am 8 weeks out of LTKR. It has been such a struggle for sure. I am wondering when will this get better? I have been going to PT all of the 8 weeks and I don’t think I need to continue to go. My knee is still really stiff and I have been going the days I don’t have PT to my gym and do...
  5. trishb13

    TKR Swelling and ROM issues 13 weeks^

    I am 7 weeks out today and I have the same as what you are talking about. I am so tired of my leg feeling so tight and swollen. My Dr. Office is so unconcerned, I have called and they reminded me that it takes time. This is a serious surgery and to ice and elevate. My therapist is aggressive and...
  6. trishb13

    TKR Back with a question

    My PT has me using the NuStep. I really like the workout I get from it. It makes my knee feel better and looser when I finish. I am currently 7 weeks post op. I use resistance on number 4.
  7. trishb13

    TKR 7 weeks post TKR

    I am almost 7 weeks and I can relate to you for sure. Anytime I am up or doing things it pains and swells real bad! I am so ready to get back to normal but everyone says it takes time. I am still doing PT 3 x weekly and now I am doing therapy in the pool. I feel that helps a lot! Good luck to you..
  8. trishb13

    TKR Struggling after 8 weeks

    Celle, I did read the posts that you are referring to for sure.
  9. trishb13

    TKR Struggling after 8 weeks

    I live in NC Josephine. I did answer questions a while back. The app on my phone doesn’t allow you to reply or maybe I am missing something. Every time I have tried to communicate I have been told that I am not using website correctly. It is difficult for me to post so I am going to leave the...
  10. trishb13

    TKR Struggling after 8 weeks

    Thank you Ronfole for getting back to me. I am so depressed today and yes I feel just like you said. Some days are good then I get up and feel like what the heck is going on! I guess I am so inpatient. I have been posting in BoneSmart and there are so many stories for sure. I don’t have anything...
  11. trishb13

    TKR Struggling after 8 weeks

    I am almost 6 weeks out from knee replacement. I have been going to PT for 6 weeks, 3x weekly. Everyday I get up thinking when will my knee feel like my other knee! I had Robotic Mako procedure and everyone says it takes a least 3-12 months to get back to normal. I am so emotional and I just...
  12. trishb13

    Glue vs staples

    My knee replacement was done with stitches and glue. I have had no problems as matter of fact my incision looks really good after 5 weeks
  13. trishb13

    TKR After surgery...4+weeks

    I am 5 weeks out and going to PT 3x a week and my leg is still very tight! I ice and elevate but it feels like it doesn’t want to bend.
  14. trishb13

    TKR Bethsail’s LTKR Journey January 10, 2018

    Where did you order your compression stockings? I so disliked those white ones!
  15. trishb13

    TKR Right TKR is done

    Ginger, I can relate for sure. I am 4 1/2 weeks out and I have the same issues
Back
Top Bottom