Recent content by theresav

  1. theresav

    TKR Nana Moon's Shiny New Second Knee

    good luck Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  2. theresav

    MUA 11 weeks post tkr and struggling<

    Mine still clicks occasionally..but it doesn't hurt. My dr. Told me this could happen. I know during the dark days of recovery...it can all seem too much to handle but be patient..I think I'm the only one who notices the click btw. I thought I'd never be able to do lots of things but slowly...
  3. theresav

    Revision TKR Totally recovered at last!

    Hang in there.. Glad it went well. You will get your strength back little by little. I was bored to death as well. Entertained myself somehow. left knee 9/21/15 right knee 11/30/15
  4. theresav

    Catheter query

    Wow. I had it removed for both and no problems. They put it in after I was out so that part was no brainer. Definitely a bonus but they won't leave in too long because of UTI. [emoji12] left knee 9/21/15 right knee 11/30/15
  5. theresav

    This is knee #2 and I am a mess!

    I was scared too. Knowing what I was in for..but wanted to get it over with. Ignorance was bliss. I remember in pre-op thinking what am I doing? It went very well as did first one and yours will too. It's all behind me now. Stay strong! left knee 9/21/15 right knee 11/30/15
  6. theresav

    Catheter query

    I was a hospital newbie. Catheter was awesome. You feel nothing and it collects urine. Saves trouble of getting up..and you can drink lots of water to flush meds out of your body. Removal was painless as well. They take out 2nd day I think. left knee 9/21/15 right knee 11/30/15
  7. theresav

    Revision TKR HELP - 16 months out and in pain<

    Thank you for this. I appreciate it. Think you are right. left knee 9/21/15 right knee 11/30/15
  8. theresav

    Revision TKR Beginning my recovery.

    Walking down slopes is still a challenge for me. left knee 9/21/15 right knee 11/30/15
  9. theresav

    Revision TKR HELP - 16 months out and in pain<

    Mine is the same. Great mobility but still sore after activities. Still aware of knees most of the time I'm impatient. Seeing my doc for 3 mo. Check on rt. He originally told me to give it 3 months before expecting anything great. left knee 9/21/15 right knee 11/30/15
  10. theresav

    TKR Recovery the Clipless Way

    I see 4 mo. Most recent. Wow left knee 9/21/15 right knee 11/30/15
  11. theresav

    TKR Recovery the Clipless Way

    How long has it been? left knee 9/21/15 right knee 11/30/15
  12. theresav

    Bilateral TKR Nerve Damage?

    I think it's the warm water that does that. Mine is same. left knee 9/21/15 right knee 11/30/15
  13. theresav

    TKR Timetolive's Nov 9th TKR Post -OP<<

    I don't know how you cope without pain meds. left knee 9/21/15 right knee 11/30/15
  14. theresav

    TKR Recovery the Clipless Way

    I seem to need more sleep too. Again I am so happy to read these things. My last surgery was 8 weeks ago but between the 2 of them...it wiped me out. left knee 9/21/15 right knee 11/30/15
  15. theresav

    TKR Sleepilu in recovery

    Mine comes and goes. Not consistent. left knee 9/21/15 right knee 11/30/15
Back
Top Bottom