Recent content by Susie4034

  1. S

    THR Knee pain<

    Josephine, Thank you for looking at this, it gives me somewhere to start. I will try your suggestions and let you know how it goes. Sue
  2. S

    THR Knee pain<

    Josephine, Most of the pain is at RF2 between D & E, occasionally there has been pain at RF1D
  3. S

    THR Knee pain<

    1. I had a posterior approach 2. The pain fluctuates between 1 and 5 3. I stopped pain medication after two weeks. I was prescribed Oxycodone 5mg Immediate Rel Tabs, Directions: Take 1-3 tablets by mouth every 3 hours as needed for pain and extra strength Tylenol. I alternated taking them...
  4. S

    THR Knee pain<

    Thank you @Korky51, I think I will need to go see someone. I was also hoping it was my body adjusting. Sue
  5. S

    THR Knee pain<

    I had a hip replacement July 2015. The surgeon found soft bone when he went in and I was put on 6 weeks toe touch weight bearing on that leg. Everything went fine, I could walk and do stairs without pain. A couple of months ago I started to increase my walking and now have pain on the inside...
  6. S

    THR Gazelle's Anterior hip recovery thread

    @gazelle7777 are you doing any physical therapy? I am just wondering if you could get any advice about your hip stiffness from them. I feel a little behind myself because I really just started to put full weight on my leg last week. I use a crutch when I am outbut try to walk without it when...
  7. S

    THR copsham's recovery thread

    @copsham keeping my fingers crossed for you. Good luck at your appointment.
  8. S

    THR On the mend

    @4G I also had some anxiety my first few nights home after leaving the hospital. I was fine during the day, but at night I felt more vulnerable and loss of control. I did take lorazepam at night and did cut the tablets in half also. It helped and as I became more used to being laid up I...
  9. S

    THR Extreme Fatique

    @gazelle7777 how are you doing? If it makes you feel any better I went to bed at 7:15 last night, still getting tired especially when I add errands to my day.
  10. S

    THR copsham's recovery thread

    @copsham hang on, we are almost at the next checkpoint and whatever happens there we will proceed ahead. I also worry about getting news that I will need to extend partial weight bearing but don't think it will happen. I have to use this hip at some point don't I. Either way next week we will...
  11. S

    THR Extreme Fatique

    @gazelle7777 how are you doing with your eating, are you able to get in lots of nutritious food?
  12. S

    THR Not old yet but getting right hip done.

    I fel the same way you do @Grumpyjoe. I am at about 50% weight bearing at almost 6 weeks. People keep telling me that the summer is slipping away and I am missing it, but I am willing to go slow, follow orders and look forward to the future when I can start back doing the things I enjoy.
  13. S

    THR Gazelle's Anterior hip recovery thread

    @gazelle7777 how are things going for you?
  14. S

    THR copsham's recovery thread

    We are getting closer, just a little over a week. We are going to make it. It does seem like time has slowed down a little these last two weeks.
  15. S

    THR My second THR

    @adobo what date did you have your second hip done?
Back
Top Bottom