Recent content by rosieJ

  1. rosieJ

    TKR Rosie's Recovery

    Hi @Toothfairy and everyone else My goodness, it seems like years since I have been online and it was so lovely to get a nudge from your toothfairy. firstly, haven't had time to read anything yet this morning, so hoping all is going well with you. It seems ages since my op but everything seems...
  2. rosieJ

    TKR Rosie's Recovery

    Toothfairy lavender et all Been meaning to post for the last 4 weeks but the time seemed to fly by and then was back to work. I got your message Toothfairy and thought I really should post, so here I am :) Well, as I said the time has flown by. Op went well, I had a nerve block in the leg...
  3. rosieJ

    TKR Rosie's Recovery

    Been meaning to catch up for a while and my next surgery is imminent, so whilst I have a half hour free am finally posting. Toothfairy So glad you are doing so wonderfully well. I had my preop on Tuesday and my surgeon asked to see me. Was a pleasure since I haven't actually met him...
  4. rosieJ

    TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

    Morning TF. Sun shining for you :). Hope you are ok and continuing to improve. Thinking of you this early morning. Luv Rosie xxxx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk RTKR. 9 March 2013
  5. rosieJ

    TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

    Hi TF you sound amazingly good. I couldn't face posting for a while :). So glad all well and fab you can bend already. Will check in again. Will be following you soonish... Leading the way as usual. Biggest hugs Rosie xxxx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk RTKR. 9 March 2013
  6. rosieJ

    TKR Tired all the time

    Hi Mir Just wanted to pop in and say that I understand where you are at. I had to go back to work at 6 weeks. It was exhausting. I decided the only way to get through it was to stop all PT, because I was having to get to work, get up and down to go into people's offices, ocassionally up and...
  7. rosieJ

    TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

    Hi toothfairy Yahhhhh you are in tomorrow. Much better to have it sprung on you. Less time to think. Everything will be fine and will look out for more messages from you. Biggest hugs Rosie xxxx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk RTKR. 9 March 2013
  8. rosieJ

    TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

    Hi Toothfairy, lovely to hear from you. I keep meaning to post and update my thread but something always takes over.... probably a good sign of health :) sorry you haven't received you op date yet. I remember the first time around I went 4 months before my op and it was irritating not...
  9. rosieJ

    TKR 9 weeks post TKR, ROM 105 with help

    I also think 105 at 8 weeks is good. That is what I had. I didn't do any PT. I look after myself at hone so naturally did PT when going up and down stairs, doing the washing and going back to work at 6 weeks which was hard. 6 months on I am probably about 120ish but really don't know as I don't...
  10. rosieJ

    TKR Calf Pain--Post PT

    Just to let you know. I had calf pain, numb heel as well in my TLKR (March 9th). All a natural part of recovery. The numbness went of its own accord. The very best thing that helped my calf was to use a largish rubber ball (or tennis ball. Under the back of the leg below knee and down ti calf...
  11. rosieJ

    2013 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

    I am booked to have my LTKR on 7 October. Finally on the "last leg"! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk RTKR. 9 March 2013
  12. rosieJ

    TKR When to transition from walker to cane?

    Hi everyone was interested in this "sleeping thread" :) I also slept in bed from 1st night home and am a side sleeper. I had a pillow to the left and right of me then edged one knee over each one as I turned. I could sleep for 2.5 hour slots and occasionally on my back. I just resigned myself...
  13. rosieJ

    MUA zumbaGirl's knee

    I just had to write after reading all your messages. Am on my iPhone so can't write too much. I just want to say ...... Please breathe for a moment....you are making decisions based on all your fearful thoughts instead of listening to your calm honest thoughts. In the uk (in the main) we...
  14. rosieJ

    TKR Rosie's Recovery

    lavender Toothfairy Fernie Well its been a bit of a roller coaster 2 weeks and wanted to catch up quickly before my first client of the day. Ive been catching up with everyone on my iphone but so much easier to write on my laptop :) Fernie, so sorry you have been having a difficult time...
  15. rosieJ

    TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

    Hi TF. Am about to start with a busy day of clients but wanted to say well done fir your first week. It's quite daunting going back because we don't know how we are going to be but using the same mentally as the recovery period helps :) Do rest this weekend before next week, it really helps...
Back
Top Bottom