Hi Leejaa,
How are things going with you? To answer your question I will be going back to work on November 4th hopefully. I see the doctor on Thursday. I'm doing good but having trouble sleeping. My knee does not like the pressure from the bed, it also seems to hurt mor on the inner side of...
Hello Donna,
Sorry to hear about everything that has happened to you! Hope you are doing better now that you are home! I have been away for a while just got back home. Please make sue you are icing and elevating it really does help! I 'm a true believer in this! Hugs to you from a far :friends...
Hello everyone!
I'm hoping I find everyone doing well on there recovery! I am back home again after spending a week in Maryland, my knee is doing great no set backs which I was worried about! Did my exercises every day , i. Even brought my ice paks with me, I am very blessed! And the best part...
Thank you tooth fairy and Leejaa,
You girls are wonderful you keep my spirits up a big thank you to both of you :thankyou: I hope both of your recoveries are going well too! The only good thing about this trip is I'm going to get to see my one and only grand child . The last time I saw her she...
Tomorrow we leave for Maryland. I'm dreading the trip but I must family issues. Got in the pool and hot tub and my knee feels great! Did bicycling in the pool on a noodle and deep knee bends in the hot tub could not believe the difference in my knee! Thank you Lord! Now I must make the trip to...
Dear Donna,I have read all the post I'm so sorry you are going throgpugh all of this. Wish I could be there and give you hug and tell you things will get better. I had low BP too it was the pain med that was doing it to me but I was also taking BP meds and had to tell the nurses that I could...
Hi Biniv woman'
Welcome to the recovery side once agin! I had my 2 nd knee done this and I must say I feel it is going much better than the first a year ago. I think it is because we know what to expect and we know more what we need to get better! Glad things are going well for you ! Keep up...
Hey Donna,
Hope you are having a better day! Hang in there girl to me this was the worse part once you get home you will begin to feel better. Just remember slow and easy and ice and elevate! I will be watching your recovery! Hugs to you!
Just me, Linda
Leejaa, and Pam,
So you think support stockings to the knees will be enough for the trip? I'm so worried about this setting me back but my husband said to me you know your exercises and he would make sure I did them and have ice for me afterwards, you got to love him for that! And I do! Leejaa...
Ditzy,
I'm a medial asst so it is a lot of getting up and down eight hour day. But that won't be for another three weeks. I'm doing great I' m just worried that the trip to Maryland is going to set me back. Tomorrow I' m planning on getting in the hot tub and pool I think that will help. Do...
Lee,
Yes I got on the bike myOS said yesterday that I'm two weeks a head of schedule, I ice a lot! I hope our trip to Maryland doesn't set me back. I have to back to work in three weeks yikes! Oh well better to be thankful for a job. Snow birds will be here before we know it! Keep up with the...
Hey lee,
Family emergency we are leaving Tuesday husband said we could stop every hour and stretch we will be in Maryland by next Thursday as husband is not well and tires easily. He has MDS and this year he has had five blood transfusions so we are planning on taken it very slow. He's very good...
Hello Ditzy,
Great news from you too! Glad you are doing o well! Say, I have a question my husband and I have to make a trip to Maryland, I asked my doctor about he was okay with because we were not flying we are driving, his suggestion to wear support hose and get out and wal every two hours...
Het Leejaa,
Pain meds you got to love them for what they do but hate the side effects! I had that darn constipation too yuck! :boohoo: doing better now and hope you are too! Finally did it rode the stationary bike slow and easy , I surprised myself ! Hope you are doing ok let us know!
Just me, Linda
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.