Guest viewing is limited

Here I go again

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] Here I go again
for an uneventful surgery and the beginning of a great recovery!
 
Thank you, this is the best site. The only place where I feel like people really understand all the feelings, good and bad and in between that go through ones head before the surgery and then through recovery. I am so thankful for this site and all the people on it.
 
Hey Lady, I just wanted to stop by your page and see how things were going with you. :) So now we have both knees done and we're looking forward to a less painful life. :yay:

How do you feel about your right knee now in comparison to the left? I do know that my left ones appears to be ahead on the healing curve so farrrrrrrrrrrr. Ya neva know though. :shrug: Everyone that see's me says, "You don't look like you just had knee surgery." I do feel a wonderful difference in my spirit and I guess they really poured the medicinal cocktails strong in the hospital :martini: THIS MORNING was another story. I'm taking my meds by the clock and hoping that I don't nauseous and dizzy like the last time, a week out of surgery. :sick: My OS wrote me a prescription for the anti-nausea patch they used in the hospital. Mine is about to wear off, so we will see... before I plop down $50 for some patches. I was thinking about getting some motion sickness medicine instead. Definitely more cost effective if it works and I can take it w/Oxycodone. :what:

How are you, your knees and your meds doing? :friends:
 
Hi Biniv woman'
Welcome to the recovery side once agin! I had my 2 nd knee done this and I must say I feel it is going much better than the first a year ago. I think it is because we know what to expect and we know more what we need to get better! Glad things are going well for you ! Keep up the good work! Ice and elevate! My motto !
Just me, Linda
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Back
Top Bottom