Recent content by Puddin

  1. Puddin

    THR Puddin is on the other side

    Not sure of that answer Firebrand, I just know I was told before surgery and after several times. Any type of infection, if bad enough, can get into the blood stream and go straight to the implant. As dede62 stated, even having a simple dental cleaning requires an antibiotic to be taken and hour...
  2. Puddin

    Hippies scars - post your badges of honor here: NO CHIT-CHAT HERE PLEASE

    Updated shot, just after 9 weeks! :egypdance:
  3. Puddin

    THR Puddin is on the other side

    Sorry, I am finally over the sinus infection!! It almost lasted the whole 10 days!! Wow!! But about 5 days not it, I got really nervous I wasn't getting any better. I talked to my surgeons office, they said that if it isn't over n a day or two, contact my doctor and get it handled. I didn't...
  4. Puddin

    THR Teacat has arrived!

    I'm still limping at 9 week Teacat! But each week, it's better in some way!
  5. Puddin

    THR Puddin is on the other side

    ukisgr8 Hahahaha! I know, right!?!? I'm getting better at it too! I can look and feel pretty normal going down the stairs, but going up is still one at a time. It's the only thing that doesn't feel quite right. If that happens with titanium, we will have to wear shirts that say "driver does...
  6. Puddin

    THR Street walking

    hoogy Sorry to laugh, but you find easy entertainment when laying around recovering! I am at 8 week post, but I hate walking on sidewalks cause they are so uneven, it feels as if my walk is so lop sided. I got a mere millimeter added, so therefore, I don't notice....except on a sidewalk.
  7. Puddin

    THR Street walking

    Josephine :rotfl: On no!?, I read that too and chuckled a bit.
  8. Puddin

    THR Puddin is on the other side

    Uh oh!!!! :sorry: I have a bad sinus infection!! I got sick on the 5th of April and its still here. I went to the doctor yesterday and he gave me some Amoxicillin and told me we have to hit this HARD! If I am not better in 10 days, I have to go back. :boohoo: I know that if I go to the...
  9. Puddin

    THR Puddin is on the other side

    dede62, all done with PT! I was working with Chelsea and Kelly. I have a great time when I go!
  10. Puddin

    THR Teacat has arrived!

    I STILL get exhausted and drained at the end of a day, dang, sometimes I get drained after a few hours. I have energy spurts, but they don't last long. I work ok, but then I'm home resting or sleeping. On the weekends, I try to do things, but I still get tired. Dang, I'm almost to week 8!! (The...
  11. Puddin

    THR Teacat has arrived!

    Wow Teacat!! Sorry to hear, but I am glad things are better!
  12. Puddin

    THR Puddin is on the other side

    "Fake a real walk" means.....for a few seconds, I can look like I have no limp! But it doesn't last very long.
  13. Puddin

    THR Goatram is Shucking

    Hi goatram! Local girl here! I went through Proliance Surgerons on my second opinion and Dr Christal was awesome! I got a screw too, but no issues so far. I was told my screw is just to hold it in place during recovery and then, it's just there! Sorry for your troubles and good Luck! Btw, I took...
  14. Puddin

    Revision THR Complex hip- MİSSİON ACCOMPLİSHED!

    Sounds like you are doing great! That's really good to hear! :cheers:
  15. Puddin

    THR Puddin is on the other side

    Hey sansabosa! Doing great! 6 weeks now, done with therapy and the limp is almost gone. On a good day, I can fake a real walk! :happydance: So I am getting real excited! :martini: How have you been??
Back
Top Bottom