Recent content by noc

  1. noc

    Bilateral TKR Whats up with NOC

    Thank You as always~!! = ) much love and respect....
  2. noc

    Bilateral TKR Whats up with NOC

    Jo - I would say the pain is only = between RF1E, and RF1F - practically, right in under the knee ... 1. Right leg, at work while sitting 2 on the scale, just got up to use the my FAX was around 5 in that area.. I'd say aching 2. I coach both kids baseball, not running or anything - just very...
  3. noc

    Bilateral TKR Whats up with NOC

    Hello All~! Wow, been over a month since I checked in with you all. Been back to work since April 1st and it has not been easy. Still using a cane. My left knee feels great most of the time, the right knee is still problematic - although I would say that progress has been made since the 1st of...
  4. noc

    Bilateral TKR Whats up with NOC

    mad respect for all of you...
  5. noc

    Bilateral TKR Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins

    Hi Maggie~! ; ) I am going back to work on April 6th ( to the office ) and will starting checking email and starting April 1st, I must have 5000+ emails.... My right knee is still not up to par with the left knee, and the right knee was the power player in the beginning, he was my golden gun -...
  6. noc

    Bilateral TKR Whats up with NOC

    well,I am heading back to work on 4/6- right knee is still lacking results that the left knee has had - but, I need a change of life - starting to get depressed , work will be good for me - my job is nice, good people who will not expect me to do more then I can at this point - as a network...
  7. noc

    Just found Forum...so grateful I could cry!

    wow...almost unbelievable...
  8. noc

    Bilateral TKR Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins

    You guys are such a jolly group here~! :)
  9. noc

    Bilateral TKR Maggie94 tells the story of the Stryker twins

    @SeptemberZen , I am in the same boat - had BTKR on 1/2/15 - my 12 weeks all up- April 6th, I am planning on returning , I am seeing my Dr tomorrow as my right leg is no where near the left knee in recovery - WOW - the left knee is amazing, I can see that if BOTH knee's finally get to that point...
  10. noc

    TKR 2.6 years and still in significant pain after TKR

    interesting @dwall , I will be following , thanks for posting.......I find this interesting with your good ROM, and no swelling...mine has good ROM, and swells very bad all the time - I am early out at only 10 weeks with BTKR -but, still on pain meds similar to your dosage....
  11. noc

    Bilateral TKR Whats up with NOC

    Good luck Teresa, I will not doubt still have my cane..funny, I just did a good 45 min on the stationary spinning bike ( I think Maggie asked what type ) - I have a very good spinning bike ( a gym model ) with a 60 pound flywheel, it was like I never had surgery - up, and out of the saddle...
  12. noc

    Bilateral TKR and away I go.....

    Harry, how is going? Back at work? ok, here- two more weeks or so, and I will be back to work, ROM is great- right knee is a straggler and letting the left knee heal way faster - icing right now after a 45 min bike... hope all is well brother...
  13. noc

    Bilateral TKR Whats up with NOC

    hi all my friends, time fly's, I am almost two weeks out ( april 6th ) - then, I go back to work- what a crazy 12 weeks. right now, I am done with physical therapy - my ROM is great at +130, I just struggle at times standing for long periods and my right knee definitely has taken up being the...
  14. noc

    TKR Jeff's double

    sup Jeff, hope all is going ok - dealing with my stuff as well, my right knee just doesnt want to come around as good as the left - crazy, but I hope you are doing well - I know you are, it is tough - we have been though it - but, take it one day at a time....respect...-chris
  15. noc

    TKR Worried about ROM, swelling, and general lack of progress

    hey DS, I am 2 months out on BTKR, and at 12 days' - you should be definitely listen to what the fellow peeps are telling you in this thread. It take's time and patience - which I had to learn as well - gentle ROM exercises are key - also, I would push it till I was "uncomfortable" but, not in...
Back
Top Bottom