Just found Forum...so grateful I could cry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a time you have had! I am glad to hear that some action ,although painful, is being taken.
You will need to be on the pain killers especially now. Do not let any one tell you when to have them reduced or taken away. you will know that yourself. Do not let anyone force your ROM on your knee. Healing is an individual process and one person's journey can not be compared to another.
This website saved me from panicking many times. There is always someone here for you. No one knows what the journey is like unless they have walked it themselves.
Please stay in touch and keep us posted. We care and will be here for you.

TKR Feb 3/2014
PKR April 22/2010
Thyroidectomy August 17/2010
Lamonectomy L5 November 1976
Septoplasty and Cautery to Turbinate bones Sept.1975
 
I will be keeping you in my prayers and glad the surgeon will be able to repair your knee. It must be very frustrating knowing things were not right and no one listened to you till now. May this recovery be an easier one and remember to not to let anyone hurt you, take it slow and steady!
Hugs!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Sending you healing wishes.
 
Praying for a successful surgery followed by steady improvement and relief from pain. Be gentle with yourself and make sure to use plenty of rest, ice, and elevation as you recuperate.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hope you can soon get this awful experience behind you. Please let us know how you're doing as soon as you can post. We're here for you.
 
Sorry to hear that you had such issues. I hope you have an uneventful but speedy recovery from this insanity you have endured!
 
Hoping you will get through this soon and improve.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
I would like to write and tell everyone how much I appreciated the love and support that was offered to me at a time when I was in total crisis. I have been absent from the board for so long because after I had an emergency surgery to repair a ruptured quad. musclee and complete tear away of the connecting muscles from the patella and surrounding bone. I have been of very strict bed rest with entire leg immobilized in cast while muscles reknit to each other and reattach to the bone. It has been a frustrating time, but knowing this forum was there and available to me when I recovered enough to again participate has been an encouraging motivator. I hope to be able to participate more fully from here on out and offer a little encouragement back to those in their own recovery. I do have one very troubling problem! I am able to write this reply because I saved my first message, but approximately one week ago all communication I would receive from this forum has been in (I'm guessing) in Japanese or like, foreign typeset. Needless to say, I can not understand! If anyone knows of a solution, if they could write to my personal email, outside the forum (so I will be able to understand it, LOL) I would very much appreciate it! Well, thank you again for your words and prayers of support and healing. I have just passed passive physical therapy and am beginning to work on regaining control of my leg and able to wiggle toes, do heal lifts, etc......I add this just in case I am not completely responsive. While I'm not on bed rest anymore, my activity level is still very limited and I get tired easily. I ask God to please protect everyone on this forum and let His Precious healing touch one and all! Again, thank you so much for helping me when I was in such need!
 
Wonderful to hear you are on the mend! You went through such a trial, here's hoping for clear skies and smooth sailing from now on.
 
I just caught up on your journey, and I'm SO glad you were able to get the medical attention you needed! Rest, rest, rest and certainly take your time healing and gaining strength.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom