Recent content by Misslucky

  1. Misslucky

    THR Tweetybrd's new hip!!

    So glad your mom is feeling a little better and you are too! I'm still absolutely fine no pain at all not a tweak so all good my end. I go back the 4th April. Decided that I will see my consultant to discuss the long term plan and if I'm not happy will seek further advice. Thanks for asking...
  2. Misslucky

    THR Tweetybrd's new hip!!

    Can't believe it has been 2 weeks already ! How time is flying ! Glad to hear things are going well on the hip front and keep fighting that cold. Least you are already resting and as they say sleep heals so fingers crossed those germs get going ! Hope you mom feels a little better soon too
  3. Misslucky

    THR just a little update

    Sorry to hear that ! Hope it all settles down and yes Def get some tests done if things don't impove. Sending you lots of love and we'll wishes.
  4. Misslucky

    THR Tweetybrd's new hip!!

    Lovely to hear from you ! Sounds like you are doing a great job and your family is a great support ! Keep up the good work
  5. Misslucky

    THR Tweetybrd's new hip!!

    Wonderful news ! So glad it all went well. Sounds like you are doing great. Take care :loveshwr:
  6. Misslucky

    Tweetybrd's pre-op saga.

    Good luck thinking of you !! Hope all goes well !! X
  7. Misslucky

    THR just a little update

    So lovely to hear from you @froggymom all done now just need to rest and build on your strength. So glad your son's are looking after you. We have been rooting for you and waiting for your update. Wonderful your home in your own surroundings. Take care thinking of you
  8. Misslucky

    Tweetybrd's pre-op saga.

    You sound so super organised ! Hope you have a good week (the massage sounds amazing) and you don't have too much pain without your meds. Thinking of you as you count down the days
  9. Misslucky

    Almost over the rainbow

    Been thinking of you sending you well wishes x
  10. Misslucky

    Scared of hip cortisone injections.

    Yeah your first one is always a diagnostic one to see if the pain your feeling is actually from the hip! Once mine had worked then they scheduled the surgery but I had to wait 6 months for mine and I do believe it did make things worse as I couldn't feel the pain so did all the 'normal' stuff...
  11. Misslucky

    Scared of hip cortisone injections.

    When I've had mine done there were two nurses in the room ready to support you and hold your hand. They talk about all sorts which for you would be welcome distraction. As Jaycey said make sure you say that you are not good with needles and maybe they could offer something to you. For me they...
  12. Misslucky

    Almost over the rainbow

    Wishing you the best for tomorrow hope all goes well and let us know how it all went over on the otherside when you feel up to it!! Sending you love and hugs xxx
  13. Misslucky

    Almost over the rainbow

    Sorry to hear your in alot of pain. Just a few more days to keep plodding on then it's your turn. Until then just do your best to stay off it and keep positive. Your nearly there !!
  14. Misslucky

    advice for failed labral tear debridement

    Thanks so much I'm overwhelmed with your support and encouragement. This truly is a wonderful site. I will fight this believe me. I've always said I will not go into my 40s with this bad hip I want to be on that dance floor at midnight and beyond welcoming a new stage in my life....not being a...
  15. Misslucky

    Finally

    Wonderful news first up is always the best no waiting round and watching the clock ticking. It's soon coming round for you !
Back
Top Bottom