Guest viewing is limited

Almost over the rainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing you the best for tomorrow hope all goes well and let us know how it all went over on the otherside when you feel up to it!! Sending you love and hugs xxx
 
Thank you Miss lucky you just brighten up my day. I already got the call from the nurse at the hospital be there at 5:30 a.m. I asked about the I.v. therapist and its to early for them she will put in my chart I need one but I hope my veins cooperate. A new thing is I can have clear fluid to 5:30.
Thank you Irish Joe for looking in on me before I no it it will be all done. I hope everyone has a blessed day.:prayer::flwrysmile::fingersx:
 
It was your day today and I am still checking up on you. Hope all is well and you are in recovery and on your way!
 
Hey froggymom.
How you getting on Hip Lady ?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Joe.......
 
Hi Froggymom.....thinking of you, wishing you the best. I'm sure your in recovery. Nice and slow is the key.
 
Hope all is going well @froggymom ! Lots of your friends at BoneSmart missing you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom