Thank you Jaycey, CricketHip and ceezee. I am walking tall and feeling better. So much better I just sent a letter of complaint to the mayor of this borough. Traffic and construction is nuts here as I lamented so many times but right now there is a byproduct of rerouted traffic down a tiny 1-way...
Hi everyone. The hand doc was very accommodating and did everything to insure I did not suffer.Treatment was comforting. They heat up their blankets and place over you on the bed in the pre-op room. There were others there also laying down. After disrobing and wearing their designer gowns-the...
Such a lot on your plate. At least there is a good PT. For me it was the only person who counted and knew me(professional) in my life.
Wonderful advice and tips from CricketHips for lymphatic drainage.Gonna use them myself.
The social aspect seems to have helped you a lot and nothing like good...
Rainy and thunderstorms here too. Find everything aches when we have this kind of weather. Gee I wonder when there are no more aches.Sounds like you are taking it with patience and perseverance.Have a great day today.
Sounds like you found 'the one' who will help you on your journey. So glad for you. I have an amazing PT (13 years now) and she has made all the difference in my life.20 reps imagine --I always see overuse in that which is how I got into this'mess' to begin with--marathoner--excessive. You take...
Oh you have had such lovely days in the woods. I am so envious. 'One day at a time' I should follow that. You are doing so well Cecropia I hope you know that. You give me hope.
My PT is also an osteopath and it was she who found out my back problems--I was bent over every 6 weeks and it took 2 weeks every time to recover--were related to my arthritic hip. She worked on me and I have never had a back issues save after hip surgery (re-compensation)again.Oh and all this...
So Elf1 what are the names of those kittens--now you know what to do in retirement. Oh things are looking so good for you and I couldn't be happier. Couldn't happen to a nicer person.Oh I am keeping some of that sun as it is dreary here yet again today.
Under the weather isn't so much fun but your posts sure are. You still manage to do for others and keep a cheery tone in your voice. What a gal you are!
So sorry to read about all the pain and troubles you've had and all the things you have had to put up with and now your knee. Looks so painful.I hope all these issues get resolved and time is generally a reliable healer. And to think you are working on top of this and using public transport (I...
Happy fourth. So great to hear how you have progressed and your happiness comes out in your post.It can only get better from here on out and you seem to be taking all kinds of measures to insure that it does. What an inspiring post . I will keep the faith too.
Thank you everyone for your inspiring words and of course phenomenal support. Couldn't make it without.
I was reading jwadds another bilateral and she too has problems with her rotator cuffs. Wonder if it is a byproduct.My PT can resolve the issue. She said it is inflammation tendinitis and...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.