mainegirl1
graduate
@Elf1 I found your grocery store comment funny and so true!
I visited my market four tines the first week with hubby chauffeur and me in the mobility cart
@Hipster64
Consider a movie
New theaters have recliners and you can get out and still ice
Downton Abbey which we saw today was excellent!
Got a disabled placard? Drive all the way up Mt Washington
The handicap lot has no stairs between that and the Sherman observatory
I visited my market four tines the first week with hubby chauffeur and me in the mobility cart
@Hipster64
Consider a movie
New theaters have recliners and you can get out and still ice
Downton Abbey which we saw today was excellent!
Got a disabled placard? Drive all the way up Mt Washington
The handicap lot has no stairs between that and the Sherman observatory
United States

Hello and a Happy Monday to you! 



It all good, keep it up and have a fab weekend!