Mojo333
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
His exact words to me were “ Probably something I did, do you want MRI or cortisone shot” he didn’t really state anything more

"I would like an MRI to see what YOU probably did."
His exact words to me were “ Probably something I did, do you want MRI or cortisone shot” he didn’t really state anything more

United States
Good!He gave me cell number to contact him directly months ago.. I will use it if I do not hear back by end of day


United States
United States
United States
United States
Fitting back in old clothes...yay!
Hopefully the MRI gives an indication of what is wrong so you're able to formulate a plan that will keep you moving forward. I'm sure this is getting old and my heart goes out to you. You've been a trooper, trying to get back to work and stay upbeat through it all. Hang on, I'm sure better days are on the horizon. Best wishes to that end.
