Recent content by maryanne73

  1. maryanne73

    TKR Seems I am not progressing<

    Possibly, I am just looking for a great revisionist the closer to Green Bay the better.
  2. maryanne73

    TKR Seems I am not progressing<

    Thank you @KarriB. I am gathering info. First I have to deal with the CRPS I was left with after my surgery. I had no idea why I had so much pain until Jan when I finally figured it out myself and pain doc confirmed. I am so discouraged about this. I am going to CA for a week of alternate...
  3. maryanne73

    TKR Seems I am not progressing<

    yes @KarriB that is what I was interested in.
  4. maryanne73

    TKR Seems I am not progressing<

    @KerriB. May I ask who your surgeon is that does 1st & 2nd revisions?
  5. maryanne73

    TKR Seems I am not progressing<

    @Jamie. Thanks,Jamie, I am trying to get into the new app. I enter my user name but apparently my password is wrong and i don’t see an option to reset it.
  6. maryanne73

    TKR Seems I am not progressing<

    @Jamie .@josephine , anyone, I can't log in on my iPad app. It doesn't accept my password and I don't see anywhere to reset or anything. Help. Thanks.
  7. maryanne73

    TKR Seems I am not progressing<

    @Josephine,Hi everyone, I have not posted for awhile and much has happened. After seeing my OS in October and having him tell me very rudely “there is nothing I can do for you”, I settled in for the holidays and hoped my pain would get better. HSS in New York reviewed my case and suggested PT...
  8. maryanne73

    Revised PKR to TKR Makoplasty: ongoing pain<

    @PkrJune15. I just read your story and am wondering how you are doing. I also have had a terrible time and believe I am dealing with CRPS. Would love to hear from you.
  9. maryanne73

    Bilateral TKR 15month update....finally normal

    Just when I was ready to give up I returned to Bonesmart after not posting for awhile and this thread gave me new hope. I thought by 11 months I would have my life back. I had a knee ablation 4 weeks ago but still have much pain. Just have to hang in there.
  10. maryanne73

    MUA Rubber band feeling'

    I have exactly the same feeling. Don,t understand why it comes and goes. I am 11 months out and still having so much pain and problems.
  11. maryanne73

    TKR Seems I am not progressing<

    @Josephine Thank you for your response I was reading about oneilllm and would like to know what she ended up doing. Last post I can read is June 2015 but see she posted this year. Our situation is similar. Thanks for explaining.
  12. maryanne73

    TKR Seems I am not progressing<

    Josephine and Jamie, hi. I have read in your posts to "give it a year". What are some of the things or possible improvements that you have seen in those last three months? I'd be most interested in your observations. Also is there any kind of self therapy that can reduce that tight band or...
  13. maryanne73

    TKR Seems I am not progressing<

    @phrog. I got the exact brand,model,serial number,etc for each piece they put in my body. I believe they have to do that by law. If you cac at least get the brand you can contact the manufacturer. I have been in contact with Smith and Nephew and they emailed me the exact content of easy device...
  14. maryanne73

    TKR Seems I am not progressing<

    @shelli22 hi I go to Chicago to see a specialist in metal implants on Monday. I will post my findings when I return. Somedaysare really miserable. How are you doing?
  15. maryanne73

    TKR Seems I am not progressing<

    @skigirl. Hi, I was just going back over my thread and saw that you love winter. So do I!! Everyone thinks I'm nuts but I love the crisp air,fireplace, snow on .pine trees. Can't wait!
Back
Top Bottom