Guest viewing is limited

TKR Seems I am not progressing<

Well, my TKR surgeon was Dr. Brian Jewel. The revision surgeon who took care of the infection and continues to take care of my orthopedic needs is Dr. Michael Pagnotto, both are with Tri-State Orthopedic. Both surgeries were done at Passavant Hospital in the North Hills. I loved both drs. but Dr. Pagnotto’s care after the infection surgery was wonderful. He saw me twice a week for 4-5 weeks, checking on my knee/infection. Although I had never met him prior to the revision surgery because it was emergency surgery, I felt very fortunate and blessed that he was at the hospital waiting for me that Thanksgiving Eve.
 
Thank you @KarriB. I am gathering info. First I have to deal with the CRPS I was left with after my surgery. I had no idea why I had so much pain until Jan when I finally figured it out myself and pain doc confirmed. I am so discouraged about this. I am going to CA for a week of alternate therapy as nerve blocks are not working. I still think I have a metal problem but have to keep moving forward. Thank you again.
 
Are you thinking of having a surgery in Pittsburgh?
 
Possibly, I am just looking for a great revisionist the closer to Green Bay the better.
 
Back
Top Bottom