Recent content by Marina blue

  1. Marina blue

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    Hi Natalie....I must say that you are one of the most humbled people that I know of. You are the sweetest, and I hope everything will go great for you in this new year! Love ya girl.... Gilda
  2. Marina blue

    TKR Debbie1954

    Lisa and Debbie...just finished reading your posts and was so tickled..you girls are a hoot !!!...or is that "whoot"..ol well, ya'll know what I mean...lol
  3. Marina blue

    TKR KathyH New Knee

    Hi Kathy, I am just catching up today and saw where everyone was wondering about you. Goodness girl, I would have worried to if I had known. But I am so happy you're doing ok and hope you do even better as the days go on ! Hugs my dear, Gilda
  4. Marina blue

    TKR Debbie1954

    Debbie, was wondering if you went to a rhumatologist to discover your arthritis...I don't know if that's what's making me ache all over, or the way I'm carrying myself due to the knee. I'm going to have a bone density test this Friday. Then maybe go to a rhumatologist just to be sure about...
  5. Marina blue

    TKR Debbie1954

    Hello everyone! Haven't been here in awhile...getting over holidays..whew!..now ready to grab hold of the new year! I've been trying to catch up with some of you. Gail, I'm so sorry about all that you've been going through. It's hard I know. Debbie..sounds as if you're doing great! I am so...
  6. Marina blue

    TKR Nanners adventure to the other side

    Thanks Lisa, that's a good idea! Along with Debbie's idea of using a hotel pool, you girls are giving me some good pointers!! What would I do without you girls to help me along on this journey we are going through?.... Love ya'll...Gilda
  7. Marina blue

    TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

    Oh Marianne, I do love your post, especially at the end...((smiling))...You are absolutely right about being happy for the holiday, but for goodness sake, does ANYONE of us here know how!!!!!? Funny but true!!
  8. Marina blue

    TKR Nanners adventure to the other side

    Wow Debbie...I sure am glad you told us about going to a hotel pool. I didn't know they would let you do that. Awsome! And Lisa, thank you for your input to what I said. I don't think I can afford a personal trainer, (wish I could), but guess you're right about losing form if doing it on your...
  9. Marina blue

    TKR Nanners adventure to the other side

    Know what Jacky, I was thinking the same thing about more money for the OS...but just didn't say it! Sometimes I even wonder about the PT...going to them 2/3 times or more a week...Could it possibly be??????....hmmm.......We could possibly do all we needed at home once we knew how....something...
  10. Marina blue

    TKR Nanners adventure to the other side

    Gail, I am sad that you got such awful news from you OS. I am about as far along as you are post op. Just saw my OS this past Monday and he told me to keep working on my ROM which from the way you talk, I am about where you are. He also told me I was doing good and he didn't see any need for...
  11. Marina blue

    TKR KathyH New Knee

    Hi Lynne, Are you still taking your pain meds, resting, icing, and elevating?..The clicking happens to alot of people. I haven't had any experience with the clicking, but I know that others have and may be able to talk to you about it. We are here for you and will try to help in anyway we...
  12. Marina blue

    TKR KathyH New Knee

    Hi Bottomshollow...I just adore your kitty cats!! The pics are so cute, especially the one you added that has it's mouth open and looking like it is having a great "belly laugh"...I love it!!
  13. Marina blue

    TKR KathyH New Knee

    Hi Kathy, Just catching up on post and see that you are having difficulty. Let's see, you had your LTKR the day before I did. My bend is about like yours, coming along very slowly. And the swelling, well, it does every day whether I am on it alot or very little. Guess we'll just have to move...
  14. Marina blue

    Left Knee Scheduled for Dec 10th and Shaking in my boots

    Oops, in the message above, I was welcoming Nonnie to the forum..see what happens with pain meds...LOL...sorry Nonnie!
  15. Marina blue

    Left Knee Scheduled for Dec 10th and Shaking in my boots

    Hi Cassie and welcome! Try not to worry, (easier said than done), but I think you will be just fine. We all do that right before surgery and it's only normal. Here at this forum we are all friends and try to help one another as much as possible. Questions are welcome, venting is sometimes...
Back
Top Bottom