@Walkinginthesand you are only 5 weeks out, trying to cut down on pain so early. The hard thing about this knee replacement is you have to do one day at a time. Do you ice and elevate? Everybody heals different. The depression part I imagine is hard, but connecting with people on Bone smart will...
@Nana moon 27 that is the only way I can sleep on side with my leg off to side sounds uncomfortable but that is the only way my knees will be happy :rotfl:
@Nana moon 27 I wish my meds made me drowsy..... I have to have my 2nd knee in just the right position or it will be ornery it likes to be out to the side and bent is that not crazy or what?!
@Nana moon 27 knee no 2 which is the right side does not like me. Had doctor appointment and it still does not like me driving as it aches, mainly in thigh area. Plus we are getting a lot of snow and took me an hour to get home. Will pass on the hello. I am tried tonight too and off to bed...
@Legin I see you had posted to me. I am doing good. My 2nd knee still does not like me driving which I don't understand why. Went to doctors friday and manage to twist my leg (right) getting out of the car. Thankfully it hurt a wee bit at the time but did not last just a twinge here and there
@Nana moon 27 I am doing okay have the good days and bad days with the knee. I don't get on here as much as for fear I would go off topic or say the wrong thing. I do read all the time but not always comment anymore. I hope all keeps improving for you
@martyz4 I had fun trying to use the wrap thingy I had and finally got filed in the garbage can.Only a few more days and then staples will come out. The staples really are not too bad when they come out. A few might pinch a little when come out but its over so fast you don't have time to think...
@martyz4 glad you are getting around. My ankles have bothered me off and on since my tkrs which I am not sure why, but my os said it is part of the recovery. like new knee in june said ice and elevate, it sure does help
@Yorkimom I am very excited as I order that stretch out strap from Amazon and it should get delivered today. You had wonderful suggestions :goodpost:that I am writing them down. I also wanted to ride my stationary bike, but have not done that yet. So thank you for the tips.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.