Recent content by Limpynomore

  1. L

    Bilateral TKR BTKR ~~ May 13, 2013 ~~ Post-Op

    Congrats on your 1 year Izzie! I understand your enthusiasm about digging a hole because you can! I hope there are no repercussions from this energetic work!
  2. L

    Bilateral TKR 2½ weeks and going strong on BTKR

    Congrats on the 1 year Miss J. I will be joining you tomorrow! Have a great trip! You should be fine!
  3. L

    Bilateral TKR Luisa's road to recovery June 10th, 2013

    Good to hear the 1 year update Luisa! So happy you love you new job and new knees!
  4. L

    Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

    So 1 year ago today I was dreading tomorrow! 1 year tomorrow will be my one year new knee anniversary! Woohoo! I am so happy with my new and improved knees! I even was able to shovel a truck load of dirt into my new and improved garden. My husband has rotator cuff surgery and was unable to...
  5. L

    New to the forum, 1st THR scheduled for July

    Good luck Chaosong! I had my left done a year and a half ago. Six months later I had both knees done. The hip surgery was relatively easy. Are you going to have an anterior surgery done?
  6. L

    Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

    I feel that rarely suzyblue. I just seem to get some clunking and clicking. The tight band feeling has dissapaited.
  7. L

    Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

    So great to hear from you Diana! How are you doing??? Yep, I felt absolutely normal going down the stairs today....I still tend to one step it sometimes.
  8. L

    Bilateral TKR Snowymom's Recovery

    Every day things will improve slightly! Hang in there it is SO worth it!
  9. L

    Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

    Tomorrow will be my 9 month anniversary! Feeling like a new woman! So happy this is in the rear view mirror! It was so worth it!
  10. L

    Class of 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Knee Members

    Hello, I am almost 7 months out from BTKR and can say I am so very happy I did this surgery! I certainly was daunted prior to surgery, but everything worked out very well. I have my life back and can walk 5 miles or more on any given day and have no bad effects. OS says no running. What...
  11. L

    Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

    @new knee in June, Happy New Year! We just had 14" yesterday! It will be zero tonight! Yep, it is coming your way! I need that Aruba trip to motivate me to lose some weight by the end of the month! How are you knees doing Diana?
  12. L

    Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

    You are right Jamie! The sand is a real workout! I wasn't the only one who was sore. We had a couple join us on the trip and they were complaining about sore calves as well. I think it has to do with all the odd angles. My feet were really sore as well! I've gotta get going on the...
  13. L

    Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

    Good day bone smarties! I am currently on vacation in sunny Aruba, and am thoroughly enjoying being able to walk again! I have been using my fitbit to track my steps and so far have gone over 10,000 steps in 3 of the last 4 days. My muscles are sore, but I am so happy to not have the bone on...
  14. L

    First It Was the Hips, Now It's the Knee's Turn

    I had left hip replacement Nov. 19th 2012, and I had BTKR on June. 18th this year. I would say the main difference for me was after LTHR I had more issues with the muscles in my leg being less able to work. After BTKR, I had no problem moving all my muscles. The recovery for the hip was less...
  15. L

    Bilateral TKR BTKR Week 14

    Great to see you on this side Jorettathom!!!! I am so happy for you......you sound fantastic! Good to see you will be going home today!
Back
Top Bottom