Bilateral TKR Limpynomore has reached the recovery side!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow will be my 9 month anniversary! Feeling like a new woman! So happy this is in the rear view mirror! It was so worth it!
 
Hello Limpy,
Happy Birthday to your knees :dancy::happydance::yay:Thank You for coming back to up-date your
Progress. I hope you continue on your path of recovery & getting on with your life.
So great to hear from you :)
Diana...."JUNE SUNBEAMS".....:SUNsmile::SUNsmile::SUNsmile: @Limpynomore
 
So great to hear from you Diana! How are you doing??? Yep, I felt absolutely normal going down the stairs today....I still tend to one step it sometimes.
 
Great news you are doing so well, it's been ten months for me now but I was just wondering if your new knees feel like there is still a tight band around them,that's how mine feel and was wondering if it's normal and will it ever go, although I'm not complaining I'm not in any pain and are walking normal and enjoying life again.
 
I feel that rarely suzyblue. I just seem to get some clunking and clicking. The tight band feeling has dissapaited.
 
So 1 year ago today I was dreading tomorrow! 1 year tomorrow will be my one year new knee anniversary! Woohoo! I am so happy with my new and improved knees! I even was able to shovel a truck load of dirt into my new and improved garden. My husband has rotator cuff surgery and was unable to help. Thank God I have a daughter that helped me out. After all that strenuous work, I wasn't even sore which surprised me. I still don't feel I have the strength I want in my legs, but now that is up to me. Thank you all for your support during this journey! It wouldn't have been any where near as good without all of you!
 
I am happy to hear that your knees are doing well at your one year mark. My one year mark is fast approaching and I'm thankful I had the surgery done also.
 
:wowspring:Happy 1st Anniversary Limpy (we really need a Cake emoticon for times like this :yes:)- sounds as though you are making a wonderful recovery to be able to do all of that strenuous work without pain. Hope that things continue to improve for many years to come :flwrysmile:
 
@Limpynomore
Happy 1 yr. Anniversary :wowspring::happydance::yay::dancy: What a wonderful report. So many
Folks from last year came back with their up-dates :) I love reading how well you are doing.
Shoveling dirt out of your truck......Priceless :yes!:
I hope you continue to do well, please post up-dates when you can :loveshwr:
Thinking of you :friends:
Diana :wave:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom