Recent content by Lili

  1. Lili

    TKR Botox after knee replacement?

    Thank you so much @Josephine . You are awesome and I always listen to your advice. You gave me great advice when I had my knee replacement and I'm really doing great! Thank you for all you do! I'll let you know how it went . Take care.
  2. Lili

    TKR Botox after knee replacement?

    Hello friends , it's been almost a year of my TKR and all I can say I should have done it sooner. I feel great! Everything has been very smooth and no pain whatsoever. What a great feeling. I only did one session of PT because my co-payment from my insurance was high, I started walking and doing...
  3. Lili

    TKR Swmrgirl Is Up For Air

    HI @swmrgirl , it's been a while since my last log in. I'm happy that you had a great Christmas. Feeling tired is very normal for some time, it took a while for me to go back to almost"normal.I did started walking as soon as I could and I think that helped. Your ROM is Good and it will keep...
  4. Lili

    TKR Swmrgirl Is Up For Air

    Hi @swmrgirl !!! I have been thinking about you this past few days. I think everyone recovers at a different time but you are only a month out from surgery . I felt soo weak , not hungry and no energy what so ever for quite a while so Im no expert but it did happened to me , I thought I was...
  5. Lili

    TKR New knee for me !

    @newlybionic , Im only going once a week but I think like you , I dont think I really need PT. so I think I will do the exercises on my own . What do you think of my scar? Im only trying to kneel very lite and very careful onmy bed , I do a lot of gardening so I don't know if Im going to be able...
  6. Lili

    TKR New knee for me !

    @theresav here is my scar . You think is fine?
  7. Lili

    TKR New knee for me !

    :flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:Hi @theresav , your scar looks great. It looks awsome !! :cheers: I think Im developing a little keloid scar because i see the scar raised and red. What can I do about it ? You think one of our nurses will know if there is anything I can do? My ROM is 125 and...
  8. Lili

    TKR New knee for me !

    Hello everyone!! I have a couple of questions in regards to the incision, im 6 weeks post op and my incision has strted to feel like is shrinking or to be more precise when I bend my knee I feel my incision stretching any kind of hurts on that or is that normal? Has anybody else experienced...
  9. Lili

    TKR Glamg1979 Has a Brand New Left Knee!!

    HI @Glamg1979 , I just want to wish you a speedy recovery. I think all of us have so much better recoveries because of this forum and all our great friends that share all their experiences and is great being able to help each other! I wish you the best . :flwrysmile::flwrysmile::flwrysmile:
  10. Lili

    TKR Glamg1979 Has a Brand New Left Knee!!

    Hi. @Glamg1979 , I'm soooo happy you are on the other side . What a relief isn't it? And wait until you start walking . It's amazing!!! I'm walking 1/2 a mile and trying to do it as or ten as possible. Rest as much as you can for the first two weeks at least, I did. No PT just my cpm machine and...
  11. Lili

    TKR New knee for me !

    Good afternoon to all my bonesmart friends, just a quick update today I went to my first out patient therapy and I have to say it was a very pleasant experience. I explain to the therapist about my concern on my $40 co payment and she immediately offer to give me a schedule of exercises to doat...
  12. Lili

    TKR Swmrgirl Is Up For Air

    @wberry and @swmrgirl , mee too!! I had all that it took about 3 weeks to start going away. I had to force my self to eat. It shall go away fast. My appetite is back but Im not as hungry as before but I can eat enough to get all my nutrients, also a multivitamin helps. No worries, take it easy...
  13. Lili

    TKR TKR 10/23/2013 - Recovery with RA

    Happy 2nd anniversary!! I too have RA and 4 1/2 weeks out of surgery and I feel great.
  14. Lili

    TKR New knee for me !

    @Clipless and @Slainte yes my " out patience Pt is a typo, sorry .:heehee:@KarriB and @Slainte I will give the Tylenol PM a try. And in regards to the PT I will go to a couple of sessions and I will have them print some of the exercises to do at home and may be I can do them at home like...
  15. Lili

    TKR New knee for me !

    Hello !! How is everyone?? I need some help and I would appreciate any comments . I,m starting outpatient PT on Monday and I have a co-payment of $40 every time I go and I will go twice a week for 2 months . After my co payments for my surgery I cant afford it. can I do with out it? can I do the...
Back
Top Bottom