Recent content by letsgo

  1. letsgo

    TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

    @tiredwife Sorry to hear about your husband's friend. I will remember his family in my players. I hope the injection of your shoulder works soon . arthritis really isn't fun at all. It is going to be cold tonight. Get out your sweaters.
  2. letsgo

    TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

    I hope your shoulder will feel better. The shots hurt though . I had my last shot about 5 months ago so I am starting to feel the twinges of pain trying to sneak in again. I hope it stays under controll for a long while. Hate those injections but they do help a lot so far. Good luck.
  3. letsgo

    TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

    @tiredwife I just got a call back from my OS nurse. She said that they are pretty positive that I probably tore at some inside stitches and tissues but as long as my rom and ext is there and it doesn't feel like it will give way and I can still straighten and bend it on its own that it will be...
  4. letsgo

    TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

    I hate complaining. I am just a little worried if any damage was done.
  5. letsgo

    TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

    I have been wanting to ask you if your hubby has pain around his knee? Going down steps has been great and the tight band feeling is really fading but about a week ago after pulling weeds and losing my balance on an incline my knee has pain around the knee. I didn't fall but probably twisted...
  6. letsgo

    TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

    This is the same meds I was sent home with except dosage was 1-2 every 3 hours I took 2 in beginning. I think I have cut back some. Does hubby still take anything? How are you both today?
  7. letsgo

    TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

    I am doing very well. I think I have come to a turning point. The tight band feeling is getting better. I am starting to see a knee cap I think. There seems to be more aching in the knee itself. Maybe because the area around it is better and I notice it more. Aching at night too. Maybe...
  8. letsgo

    TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

    @tiredwife I am doing pretty well if I would quit pushing my limits. I thought I would do some baking yesterday. ?.....way too long standing . Hurt all night and still killing me. I was cutting way back on meds but took full dosage this morning and it is not working to well. Now I will ice...
  9. letsgo

    TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

    @Jamie we have a lake house 1 cove past the 6 mile marker on the point directly across frm the Gravois Arm. It is a few coves toward the dam from the Toad Cove on the same side as the toad cove. In Horseshoe Bend. Small world. Lol
  10. letsgo

    TKR Thank You - hubby has had both knees done

    Prayers for your hubby's mother and you and your family. I can't believe how great your rom is. Mine is 110 and a 2. I am not really concerned with the numbers but like improvement and getting out of a MUA worry.
  11. letsgo

    Bilateral TKR Crow22 Recovery Diary

    @Crow22 I am so glad your surgery went well. I will be following your recovery. Hope it is a smooth one. I am up for my RTKR tomorrow at noon.
  12. letsgo

    2014 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    @tiredwife I can't be more ready! Tylenol does nothing for me. I am trying to stay in good spirits but this pain is getting very depressing. Shoulders, back, left knee and the whole right leg. Sorry for the poor-me this morning. I know everyone is hurting. Well off to church. Probably...
  13. letsgo

    2014 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    There are a lot of us up for next week. Good luck everyone! Be sure and remember what we have learned from everybody here.:prayer:
  14. letsgo

    2014 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    @tiredwife thanks for reminding me. My husband and I have been married for 40 years so we have been thru a lot of give and take. I know he is tired. He works everyday and and helps me too. The past week without arthritis meds is really taking a toll . I hurt in places I didn't know I had...
Back
Top Bottom