Recent content by kakamac 56

  1. kakamac 56

    TKR 3 years out and in pain

    Thanks @Josephine I haven't done anything out of character the last 2 weeks. I woke up with not as severe pain about 4 days ago but gradually got worse until i can hardly put weight on it. Pain is in the front FL3 D I also suffer with my right knee and waiting for a date to get this...
  2. kakamac 56

    TKR 3 years out and in pain

    Had surgery 3 years ago for a TKR and woke up 3 days ago with pain in my knee. I managed to get around but today its so painful I can hardly put my foot down. Pain in the front of my knee. Anyone had anything like this happen?? Thanks
  3. kakamac 56

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    @CATSMUM a very merry Christmas to you too....hope this year finds you fully recovered from your knee op xx Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
  4. kakamac 56

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    @CATSMUM Just catching up on your posts. My knee still playing up at times at the moment feels hot and swollen at night so ice and elevation again...don't get me wrong I done have the pain in it that I had a couple of months ago but still frustrating that I'm still icing and elevating at 5...
  5. kakamac 56

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    That's good I need to go get mine checked too and see if it is the it band or something else ...thanks for that Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
  6. kakamac 56

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    Well st least you kniw now and can work on that.....did they say if the it band strapping helps? ... Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
  7. kakamac 56

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    @CATSMUM I am the same glad someone else is having the same symptoms we will not even remember this next year (I hope) .... Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
  8. kakamac 56

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    @CATSMUM mine has been the same I felt as if I was back 2 months in my recovery was out today and had my knee support on....looking forward to hearing how you get on tomorrow Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
  9. kakamac 56

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    @Raffs thank you for that you may well be right and triplets we might be....going back to get my knee checked as I put the band on myself thinking it was that....I left mine off today and it's still tight but not unbearable. I too felt at times my knee was constricted it the band but it did help...
  10. kakamac 56

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    That would be good thanks it's so hard to describe to people what your knee feels like when you take the band off... take care x Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
  11. kakamac 56

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    I have had a few funny bits too one day I had pain in the front of my knee with my knee clicking but after a couple of days it went away.....is your knee still swollen at the side onto your knee.....that's were I still have to ice at times. I have only had 2 physio sessions and he doesn't seem...
  12. kakamac 56

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    @ CATSMUM. ...oh you could be talking about my knee having used the it band for do long I thought my knee would be getting better without it...but it's wise now without it I don't know how long to keep using the band as my knee still do sore without it.....I hope you manage to get domething...
  13. kakamac 56

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    @CATSMUM I will be interested too will keep you updated. I still have dome stiffness st night but I can live with that as it isn't affecting my mobilities during the day ...
  14. kakamac 56

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    @CATSMUM That's brilliant it's good to hear that progress is good from your knee classes....I'm hoping there is improvement when I go back to the physio in 3 weeks I certainly feel I walk better with the IT band on .....here's to progress may it continue for you Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
  15. kakamac 56

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    @CATSMUM yes you should be on commission lol....yes it's good yo see that light at the end of the tunnel. I was going shopping today and was at my area before I realised I didn't have my walking stick....I'm not that brave yet so went back for it.... Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom