Recent content by Joro

  1. Joro

    TKR Knocked it out in the northern plains!

    Ask away Josephine..you helped me through my two hip replacements, I was hoping you’d still be here for my knee! ❤️
  2. Joro

    TKR Knocked it out in the northern plains!

    RTKR: 9/6/2018 Had surgery on Thursday and went home before noon on Friday. I’m glad I did as many pre-op exercises as I could get in, to build up my muscles, but yeowser, they sure are difficult to do now! I had some weird things happen with student nurses not able to put my IV in, (that was...
  3. Joro

    Crutch

    Got my check-in time for tomorrow’s surgery...it just got REAL!
  4. Joro

    Surgery delayed...

    Sorry that you had a delay, but thank God for great surgeons!
  5. Joro

    Crutch

    Hi fellow bee’s knees! I had a very quick and smooth recovery from both of my total hips, but I keep hearing that total knees make hip replacement seem like a walk in the park, (yes, pun intended) (lol). Anyone had both of these surgeries? What are your comparisons? How long was anyone with...
  6. Joro

    2018 September Sapphires- Are you having knee surgery in September?

    Here I go again...two total hips in 2014 and now total knee September 6th. A Sapphire I am! ( nice to be back on Bonesmart!)
  7. Joro

    THR Bionic Jaycey checking in!

    Jaycey- one of the muskateers x4. Sounds like things are going well for you. I have to say that I'm worried about your baby kitty. My Carson is by my side "taking care "of Momma when Daddy steps out to check on work. Good thoughts and prayers for you and your precious baby.
  8. Joro

    How much did your hip/knee replacement cost you after the insurance?

    First hip was $37'500 and my out of pocket was $750. I am very, very fortunate to be a state of North Dakota employee because our legislators decided to pay our health insurance premiums.
  9. Joro

    THR Joanna is Home again, home again jiggity jig!

    Ms. Fit- how is your recovery going? We were on the same day!
  10. Joro

    2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

    Yup! " Joanna is home again, home again, jiggity jig" is my recovery title
  11. Joro

    THR Joanna is Home again, home again jiggity jig!

    Well, Bonesmart Buddies, my surgery was on Monday and I came home Wednesday. Boy oh boy, when the experts here said every surgery is different, they were soooooo right! I felt like I breezed through my first hip replacement, this time, not exactly a breeze. Dr. had to cut two tendons in order...
  12. Joro

    2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

    Misfit- we are practically identical...two hips in a few months. My right was first, now left and I see your are just the opposite. Good luck to you...we will be on the road to recovery together with Jaycey and Gazelle. The three muskateers are now four!,,:froggies::froggies:
  13. Joro

    1 for the money, 2 for the show, 3 to get ready-almost time to go!

    Thank you, everyone for the good wishes and double the wishes back to my Muskateer sisters! I love my Bonesmart buddies!
  14. Joro

    1 for the money, 2 for the show, 3 to get ready-almost time to go!

    Three of us ready to go this week!
  15. Joro

    THR Kerfline on the other side!

    Because of my left bum hip still giving me fits, I'm still using my cane. I went from two crutches to one crutch to the cane. Heck, it's less than two weeks til my next hip surgery, so I will most likely use the cane until then...then it's back to crutches for awhile. I go from feeling like an...
Back
Top Bottom