2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to hear from you all when you're in recovery! Good days are coming!!!!
 
Hi everyone! I just found out that I'll be joining all you September Sapphires on the 30th. It's my second surgery - this time it's the right hip. Oh, by the way... do I start a new recovery thread for hip #2, or add on to my recovery thread for hip #1? Thanks so much for this great site!
 
@MsFit1 welcome back! We will be hip twins as I am having my right done on the same day!

Start a new thread for this recovery. I look forward to following your journey!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 September 14 @Mace1994
03 September 14 @Kerfline
04 September 14 @Nkwthad
05 September 14 @gimpy58
08 September 14 @soniateresa
09 September 13 @Rhonda K, @mittens, @rene09
11 September 14 @Jackaboy70 (her second)
13 September 14 @margi53
15 September 14 @Newhipneeded
16 September 14 @CanukTriMom, @kendog
17 September 14 @randy62, @gladfon, @shabazz
19 September 14 @AbhiD
23 September 14 @whatthe2
26 September 14 @Seanile (his first), @tabbykat6802
29 September 14 @Joro (her second), @MsFit1 (her second)
30 September 14 @Jaycey (her second), @gazelle7777
 
Reporting that unfortunatly due to a set back, my surgery was cancelled the day of. My OS saw that although my physician cleared me for surgery, my white blood cell count was high and he did not want to chance it for fear of infection. I am now in troubleshooting mode with the high white blood cell count and it has to be resolved before my OS will re-schedule. I am very upset, angry and determined to get this setback put behind me to jump back on schedule with my RTHR, but for now I am no longer a September Sapphire.
 
Bottomshollow, My surgery date was bumped up to September 30th from previous October 1st. I guess I am almost a cuspy of sorts..... No longer going to be an October hippy I guess. Wonder what else can happen between now and surgery date? I had a root canal last Tuesday and then I fell on a walk this morning and got all scraped up.... :bricks: Joan
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?
@gazelle7777, you have been officially added to the September surgery list!

(Well, that's three things, so maybe things will go smoothly from here on!)
 
Misfit- we are practically identical...two hips in a few months. My right was first, now left and I see your are just the opposite. Good luck to you...we will be on the road to recovery together with Jaycey and Gazelle. The three muskateers are now four!,,:froggies::froggies:
 
Hi @Joro my fellow musketeer-ette! Do you have a recovery thread this time around? I'm thinking of you and hope all went well for your shiny new hip #2 yesterday! Keep us posted!
.
.
 
Yup! "
Joanna is home again, home again, jiggity jig" is my recovery title
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom