Recent content by jetthugger

  1. jetthugger

    TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

    Merry Christmas TF!! Sorry not been here, just recovering from gallbladder surgery!! Hope you have a happy healthy New Year!! X x
  2. jetthugger

    TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

    Hey TF! Hope you are able to escape work enough to enjoy this lovely sunshine!! I just get to stare wistfully out of my office window now & dream of days long past, crocheting, reading & relaxing...... Ah well.... Hope you get your date confirmed soon, thought it was sometime in July? Can't...
  3. jetthugger

    TKR Good grief, it's Gort!!

    Hi guys!!!! Boy!! Busy busy busy!! The one thing that gets me, every day, is the total lack of bone on bone pain! :happydance: :dancy: Silly things like crossing my leg - crooking it up while watching tv, even sitting on a Garden chair for a few hours without wincing (or being frazzled on...
  4. jetthugger

    TKR 2 straight legs? Check!

    Hi Fernie, sorry I've been such a slack Alice!!! Been full time & full on & for first few weeks I've been too exhausted for anything else!! Hope everything is fine & sunny in WW land! Gort is brilliant - bit moody still at night & my right heel can be a killer, but on the whole, much better...
  5. jetthugger

    TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

    Hi TF, been catching up a bit. I totally agree about freaking when even the smallest thing goes wrong, any kind of infection however small would have had me running for my doc, probably crying like a baby too! You handled it well, got it sorted & it's all better now. Pat on the back...
  6. jetthugger

    TKR 2 straight legs? Check!

    OMG! What happened? :yikes: So busy! Fernie totally right' ODIC lock-ins most nights now! Gort is handling it well, apart from night time which is frightful if I've overdone the day (so easy to do isn't it???) :shocked: Hope you are all well & cracking on with the boney breast kicks...
  7. jetthugger

    TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

    Hi TF! Well, working woman at last huh? Seems like you're breezing it, what with cycling & swimming AND working!!!! :shocked: puts this poor mortal to shame!! :whistle: :heehee: My boss is still saying 'over my dead body' when I suggest that I could really really get used to 5 hour days...
  8. jetthugger

    TKR 2 straight legs? Check!

    Hi there wonder-Fernie! Must admit to Gort being cheesed off by the end of the working day & fully sympathise with your sore knee! It takes AGES!!!!! I wore modest heels for my 5 hour stint today & though I'm sat down most of the time,I still had to slip my flats on to walk anywhere! We WILL get...
  9. jetthugger

    TKR Good grief, it's Gort!!

    Sorrreeeeee!! Been sooo busy! Gort has been spinning around from office to lake to bbq's only stopping by in zodiac when a gap is in the schedule!! :groan: On track for full time work (again) :scary: & steadily building back a decent portfolio to work on. Hope you are all fine & enjoying the...
  10. jetthugger

    TKR Good grief, it's Gort!!

    Ahhhh Toothfairy you inspire me! I may mosey on over to my sisters garage & unearth her mountain bike! :heehee: Not got grandchildren just yet.... Not sure I'd make good granny material :yikes: Garden centre this morning, my pots are badly neglected & when Loki isn't behaving like a naughty...
  11. jetthugger

    TKR Good grief, it's Gort!!

    It's Friday tomorrow!! 4 days @5 hours a day. Took josephine & Jamie's advice & left off the post-work lake walk yesterday & today & together with stretching & massaging my right foot, I think I'm beginning to get on top of the heel pain! :happydance: Gort has been very unhappy at night & I...
  12. jetthugger

    TKR Good grief, it's Gort!!

    Thank you Jamie for your advice, I googled the stretches & massage techniques, just trying to persuade hubby to 'do' my foot now!!! :yikes: :rotfl: I suppose I should slow things down a bit, I'm still doing a 35 minute lake walk (limp!) after 5 hours of work, so suppose I'm overdoing. It's...
  13. jetthugger

    TKR Faith and Trust and Pixie Dust

    Hi TF Hope you had a fantastic relaxing weekend & the sun shone in your part of this lovely land! Not long now till you step up to the plate & return to work! :yikes: Not sure it's sunken for me just yet - what with just the one day back & all, but I'm sure I will look forward to Friday...
  14. jetthugger

    TKR 2 straight legs? Check!

    Hi Fernie, hope your weekend was as relaxing as you'd hoped & the hangover was mild following your sunny afternoon on the sauce! I'm doing a four day x 5 hours a day week this week :yikes: :yikes: Enjoy half term! Big hugs :puppysmooze:
  15. jetthugger

    TKR Good grief, it's Gort!!

    I have tried and failed to have an easy, pain free weekend! :cry: :sorry: As much as my stubbornness goes, Gort fights back! It's a battle I always lose, but I never learn!! :headbang: Still, back to work tomorrow, & if I'm able - a nice lake walk afterwards. Haven't worn my heels anywhere...
Back
Top Bottom