Recent content by Jebsw

  1. Jebsw

    Revision TKR My left knee story, revision complete 8/14/12, hopeful

    Silver linings, I guess. Sorry that you're so read so thin, otherwise. Hope things went okay today.
  2. Jebsw

    TKR Woohoo! Now I've got two!!

    Thanks, Dawn. I'm mostly okay, pain-wise. As you say, frustrated by the wait...another few days yet. I've got four lovely little stitches in the back of my hand, which sure is a lot less than the knees had! (Or the 51 staples with my last wrist surgery). It's rather stiff, but I am able to...
  3. Jebsw

    Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

    Hi Sonja! Sorry I've been out of touch for a while. Glad the end is in sight for your course...a long haul. And with some luck, the tendon release may mean the end is in sight for your slipping kneecap problem too. I sure hope so! Best wishes,
  4. Jebsw

    TKR Woohoo! Now I've got two!!

    Not going to talk knees. Had my wrist scope on July 2. Before the op, dr sounded a bit pessimistic. Said if he could fix the one ligament, at least, there'd be an incision on the side of the wrist. I don't feel anything there under the bulky dressing, so I guess that was a no-go. Two weeks...
  5. Jebsw

    TKR Woohoo! Now I've got two!!

    Hi everyone. Just popping by to say hello. My one knee is doing so well, I don't even have to give it any thought. The other, my first TKR, is not quite as perfect, still hurts and I wish it didn't. But I'm doing okay. Still get lots of comments about how well I'm walking now, and how...
  6. Jebsw

    TKR Woohoo! Now I've got two!!

    Wow, what a nice welcome back! Thank yu everyone. Sonja, love the new photo!
  7. Jebsw

    TKR Woohoo! Now I've got two!!

    Oh my goodness! Didn't realize how long since I've visited. Having a sleepless night as in those post-op months. On the whole, I'm doing very well. I guess that's why I've been absent from here. Knees are starting to get sore more than I'd like, but the merest fraction of how things were in...
  8. Jebsw

    TKR Woohoo! Now I've got two!!

    Hi all. Happy Easter! Interesting week. First, I saw a sports medicine doctor about my hip, and she says I have gluteus mediums tendinopathy. I feel better just knowing someone knows what's wrong. So a bit of physio for that, more work at home, and of that doesn't work, some icky sounding...
  9. Jebsw

    Knee Infection* I tried and fought the good fight

    You're in my thoughts, Jeffrey.
  10. Jebsw

    TKR Chugging Down the Track to Recovery

    Thank you so much for sharing this. I'm sorry I've been away from your thread for a while, but how wonderful to return to such amazing progress. Congratulations, Paul and Judy!
  11. Jebsw

    Prayers Please

    I'm late adding my prayers, but they will still be there for the next challenging days. I am so happy for all of you that the latest news is good.
  12. Jebsw

    TKR Woohoo! Now I've got two!!

    Hope you got a gorgeous dress!
  13. Jebsw

    TKR Woohoo! Now I've got two!!

    Hi all, Back to full time at work. Exhausted after the first few, but knees are holding their own. I guess it's the tiredness and the nastiness, but my mood ain't what it was last post. But it will be again. Looks like wrist surgery probably in late June. The first is a look-see, the...
Back
Top Bottom