Recent content by Jane66

  1. J

    TKR Cococay in pre-op

    Hi @Cococay , I've been waiting on your update, glad it's not too far away ! Belated Festive greetings to you. Kind thoughts Eve
  2. J

    Bilateral TKR Bilateral knees

    Season's greetings to the Bone smart staff, and my bone smart buddies ! Thanks from the bottom of my heart to each and everyone of you that have supported, empathised and cheered me on my recovery journey. I wish you a peaceful and safe festive season. Hugs Eve
  3. J

    TKR James's recovery (knee #2)

    @JamesN . Best wishes for tomorrow's operation. Kind thoughts
  4. J

    TKR Surgeon Check Up Routine: Wobbling Knee?

    @enjoyLife . No wobbling with mine, just incision, bend and walking without a crutch. I'm not sure It should be causing you discomfort though
  5. J

    TKR Celebrate the little wins

    @babycatcher . Hi I am 10 weeks post op today and read your post with in interest. I am a nurse who has de-registered and was hoping to start nursing again after Christmas and New Year. Although I am no where near able to do so at the moment. I have been watching your progress against my...
  6. J

    TKR Shopping therapy too soon after rtkr(9/11/20)

    Hello @Beas27 . I am at 10 weeks this weekend and still need elevating and icing at least twice a day. I hadn't realised I would have to until I had read others posts on here. Hope your knee calms and settles soon. Kind wishes
  7. J

    Bilateral TKR Bilateral knees

    Thanks Pumpkin x
  8. J

    Bilateral TKR Bilateral knees

    Hello All Had my final PT session today, and the first time I've been measured up. Physio said that my ROM was 110 on the right and 112 on the left ( go figure as that is the stiff one ) and flexion at 0. She seemed pleased with my progress so thought I'd share a good news message for a...
  9. J

    TKR Knee replacement in 4days

    Best wishes and good luck for your op.
  10. J

    TKR My good knee is now my bad knee.

    Hi @TassieDiva , I saw my OS at my 6 week review, I had the same dry,flaky problem. He was happy for me to use Bio oil on my incision lines and all over my knee area. They have stopped flaking now and it seems to help with the tightness too. Hope that helps
  11. J

    TKR What would you do?

    @Golflady and @capecoral Good luck to you both ! Let me know how you get on
  12. J

    Knee Infection* Infection at 7 Months Post Op - Back to Crutches

    @Mrs. Ciz . Thanks for your message,it's really good for me to be a bit more patient and look at the members who have had their procedures before me and are all 'getting there '. Excellent news regards your appointment and hope it makes work life a bit easier. Sounds like some really positive...
  13. J

    Bilateral TKR Bilateral knees

    Thanks Jockette.
  14. J

    Bilateral TKR Bilateral knees

    Thanks Jacey Really kind of you to message me, thank you. Roll 2021 being a better year for us all.
  15. J

    Bilateral TKR Bilateral knees

    @Rosy G . Hi, thanks for messaging me. Still having problems with sleep I am afraid, doc have me a weeks prescription for zopiclone, trying not use on consecutive nights but I know I will sleep for more than 3 hours when I do have one Going through a bit of the tears and mood swings ( I know...
Back
Top Bottom