Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Bilateral knees

I’m so sorry to hear about your job. :console2:
 
@Jane66
I ice my knees every night when I get home from work, but I also use a heating pad at night in bed. I put the heating pad behind my right knee (for tight hamstring pain) almost every night for months. If the pain radiated down to my calf or shin, I’d wrap the heating pad around my lower leg. If my glutes hurt, I’d put the heating pad on my butt and hip. Same with my lower back. It really helped relax and loosen up all my hurting muscles. Luckily I’m using it way less frequently now at 18.5 weeks post op.
 
Hello All

Had my final PT session today, and the first time I've been measured up.

Physio said that my ROM was 110 on the right and 112 on the left ( go figure as that is the stiff one ) and flexion at 0.

She seemed pleased with my progress so thought I'd share a good news message for a change.

Thanks to all for the information, advice and support.
 
@Jane66 ,
You'll notice that I have merged your newest thread with your original recovery thread. For several reasons, we prefer that you only have one recovery thread:
  • That way, we have all your information in one place. This makes it easier to go back and review your history before providing advice.
  • If you keep starting new threads, you miss the posts and advice others have left for you in the old threads, and some information may be unnecessarily repeated
  • Having only one thread will act as a diary of your progress that you can look back on.
So please post any updates, questions or concerns about your recovery here. If you prefer a different thread title, just post what you want and we'll get it changed for you.
If you need an urgent response to a question, just tag a member of staff.

Many members bookmark their thread in their computer browser, so they can find it when they log on.
 
Great news that you are done with PT and have great ROM, which will continue to increase as you heal.
 
Season's greetings to the Bone smart staff, and my bone smart buddies !

Thanks from the bottom of my heart to each and everyone of you that have supported, empathised and cheered me on my recovery journey.

I wish you a peaceful and safe festive season.

Hugs

Eve
 
Thank you for the Christmas well wishes, but you'll notice that I have merged your two threads together as it's best if members in recovery only have one thread. We find it much easier for everyone.
This is because:
  • That way, you have all your information in one place. This makes it easier for others to go back and review your history before providing advice.
  • If you start new threads, you miss the posts and advice others have left for you in the old threads, and some information may be unnecessarily repeated
  • Having only one thread will act as a diary of your progress that you can look back on.

Please keep all your questions and updates on this thread. We won't miss your new question as, between us, the staff read all new posts each day.
If you need an urgent response to a question, tag a member of staff.
Tagging other members and answering tags

If you prefer a different thread title, just post what you want and we'll get it changed for you.

Here are the instructions on finding your thread, How can I find my threads and posts?

A helpful hint - Many members have found it useful to bookmark their thread so they don't lose it.
 
Merry Christmas to you, too! :wreath:
 
:merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon: I pray you are having a blessed Christmas!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom