Hi @medic4355, try planetdrugsdirect. My husband has been getting his parents prescriptions from them for a very long time at an unbelievable savings to them.
@Haworth 1, I had terrible shin pain after both of my hips. It is painful! I mentioned it to my physical therapist, and she was able to find huge "knots" there. She manipulated them vigorously! Not fun, but afterwards felt soo much better. Icing and elevating helped after that, but I also felt...
You go girl!, with your anterior approach and the surgeon that you trust to give you your life back! I haven't been on here much lately, but it is a wonderful "melting pot" of people with all different surgeons, approaches and recoveries. We all have our experiences with whatever approach was...
Could be now that the pelvis is realigning after the left one, the right is hurting you so badly? I did not notice a significant change in pain on the right side unless I was doing PT, and she would stop me immediately if it hurt. I did not have any swelling in my foot or purple toes, I did...
@waterman1, Wow! Similar situation here... April and June surgeries for both of us! I have not regretted it or wanted to look back, I'm soo excited for you. You will definitely be glad when both are done and over with and you have a complete life again! I had such a hard time dealing with...
@GaRosehippy , I had this also....but only on my right side, occasionally after I did a lot of bending or squatting. I do see a chiropractor, and the exercise he showed me is provided by the article @bottomshollo recommended. FYI: Just me... but I found if I marched (walking around my house...
Once I scheduled my surgery dates I cried all the time! I think it was FINALLY doing it, scared of the surgeries (I hate hospitals!), having to think of depending on others...well the list goes on and on. Nothing wrong with crying, it's a release...we're human. I personally felt a total...
@Hdold, you are very welcome! You hang in there and don't be nervous...I can tell you I spent way too much time worrying (and crying) right before my surgeries, had to do it twice. The thinking about it is the absolute worst part of this journey, you will find out when the surgery is over! As...
Woohoo! Tomorrow will be the one year Anniversary of my left hip! My hubby told me last year at this time, that next year on this day we will be hiking a mountain and we will be... I couldn't even imagine it. It has been a truly unbelievable journey: the years of pain and having to say no to too...
I'm so sorry you are going through this pain....and a respiratory problem. I hope that the OS can find something for you to control your pain! You can't rest, sleep, retain an appetite or heal if you are in pain. I can't imagine that Tylenol... no matter what you take, could possibly touch...
Heads up before you spend the time and money on a pedicure! I got a call 2 days before my surgeries from a nurse at the hospital re: pre-op instructions, medical history, etc... all nail polish needs to be removed before surgery. They need to monitor your oxygenation during surgery and your...
Sorry you were in pain this morning! Some good advice I found on here, was to make sure not to wear your old shoes and get new ones with great support. I noticed that when I wore my old flats to the store or was barefoot at home too much, something would start aching or hurting, including my...
All will go great tomorrow, best wishes! In my experience...the ride there seems like forever and you may even feel like asking to turn around and go home! But once you get to the hospital and they take over...you know it's here and let's just get this done, the waiting is over. No more...
Sickening, yes. He was struggling with his business and needed to downsize. With me being honest months before my surgeries, it was his way out. I was told it was a business decision and that I needed to concentrate on my health! I certainly have and don't miss the place in the least! I do...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.