Recent content by IAPILOT

  1. I

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    @UACats70, too funny, I did that as well. Did you keep your clippers around your neck? I lost the hearing in my left ear with that one.
  2. I

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    @UACats70 your coming along nicely. Your strength will start to pick up around weeks 3 & 4. It is nice to get out of the house! How's your PT going? What's the app you are using?
  3. I

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    @mbrown Oh I'm sure they knew I'd push it a bit to far. I really like to do trx atomic pushup. They didn't want that much stress on my knee. However I was able to do them today!!!!!! And 7 miles on my bike.
  4. I

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    @UACats70 Looks good!!! You will do that 30 minutes too long more often than you think. Stupid me I do it all the time :) I just got done with PT and was able hit 138* and -2. Feeling really good. They gave me the thumbs up for squats with just the bar bell and push-ups. Man I can not wait to...
  5. I

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    @UACats70 , what's the name of your PT app?
  6. I

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    Hey, you got something on you knee...
  7. I

    TKR How Painful Will My Upcoming MUA Be?<

    @KellyBob, just make sure you listen to your knee, take it slow. I was tickled when I was able to get a full rotation on the bike, than it was for one minute. After that I would ice and retry later. Remember small gains lead to huge sucess!!
  8. I

    TKR On the other side

    Glad to hear you are doing well, I hope you are up and going soon.
  9. I

    PKR Almost 3 week past PKR

    @mbrown onky because you asked. This update is only about my progress and what my PT and home workouts are. Brown, things have been going very well. Tomorrow will mark 5 weeks after having a partial replacement (right side) on Wednesday of this week I hit 125* and a -2*. Still doing PT 3 days...
  10. I

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    Glad too see your doing well. Hang in there.
  11. I

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    @UACats70 i thought you learned from my stupid mistakes. Rest this week and stay ahead of the pain, because you will have more pain. Not because you did something dumb like try and hit the 2000 step mark or something. But starting PT will come (dare I say) discomfort , yes you will have...
  12. I

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    Yep I know what you mean, been there done that before. Just stay ahead of you pain and get the swelling under control. Baby steps the first few days.
  13. I

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    I used this company for their cold machine https://www.kinexmedical.com/thermocomp-cold-therapy I know they have offices all over. This might be a good place to contact if they don't supply them in your area I'm sure they would help you out. I still use mine all the time. Are you using a CPM...
  14. I

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    @UACats70, glad to hear eveywent well. Keep ahead of the pain and don't push your rehab this week. Keep us up to speed on how you're doing. Cheers
  15. I

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    Best of luck, let us know how you are coming along. Make sure you get enough bed rest. Helps to begin with.
Back
Top Bottom