Hey all,
Thought I should probably take a minute to update things. It's been a long strange couple of weeks.
First off the job hunt: I actually just heard back this morning (2 weeks after the phone interview!?!) I had about given up hope on things, and then I hear back. Weird. They are wanting...
Welcome back @Nana moon 27!
I too have taken a break from a lot of things for the past couple weeks, so I have a LOT of reading to do to catch up on!
Hope everyone is well.
Caryn
Thanks all. My tattoos are definitely something I love and am very proud of. I understand not everyone feels the same but I believe it's all about respecting each other for our individuality :)
My phone interview was this morning. I think it went well, even though I was nervous! I have never...
Ok so for those asking, here are a few pictures of my tattoos.
One full sleeve is Clematis vines. The other arm is a full sleeve of the book The Lorax by Dr. Suess. The picture shows both sides of my arm, morphed into one photo. The gnome is on my back.
Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
@Nana moon 27
WOOD HOOO!!
So very happy for you that the Fabulous French Freddie & His Magic Fingers was able to make a difference!
Simply spectacular :)
Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
Thanks @nana moon , @kneeper and @Jamie
I appreciate the kind thoughts and words of advice! !!
PT on Wednesday with a woman I don't usually see must have strained my knee a bit as I was very sore that evening and all day yesterday. I actually spent most of the afternoon elevating with ice...
Ok, lets try this again! Just typed out nearly an entire post and blink! something happened and it's gone. UGH. Oh well....here we go again.
It has been quite the week for me. Lots of things going on and more than a little for my brain to try an absorb.
First and most worrisome, is my daughter...
Hi @Nana moon 27
Yes, it good to have that extra bit of reassurance that it is nothing requiring me to see him immediately. My pt appt has now been canceled as the roads are so bad. We ended up with quite the thick coating of ice and apparently many of the therapists were unable to make the trip...
It is a picture of right knee :) it's my left hand pointing at the spot on the inner medial side.
Thank you so much for the clarification. I will do exactly as you suggest with the massage.
I'm elevating and icing as we speak and thankfully it isn't bothersome right now.
Sent from my SCH-R970...
@Nana moon 27 , and all
Morning...I was finally able to fall asleep a bit after 4 am. UGH!
I was awake again at my normal 7, but managed to dose back off util 9. My knee pain continues to be as mysterious as it has been. Right now I feel zero pain, thankfully. Maybe it will continue!
I did just...
@Josephine,
I was under the impression from what I've read that ITB causes pain on the outside of the knee, not medially?
Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
A bit after 2 am here and it looks as if there will be no sleep for me tonight. The pain in my leg is awful. I took my normal dose of tramadol at 9 but I just took an oxy because I am in so much pain. It's as if someone is driving a hot needle into the inner side of my knee. Still very localized...
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry @nana moon ! Quite the lousy turn of events for sure! It does certainly seem that the good days are often followed by some not so good ones. Definitely not fun and I can understand it driving you to tears. I would be inclined to take those meds early....no since prolonging...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.