Thanks @Mojo333 ....turns out I have shingles. I’ve never had shingles before so that’s why I didn’t recognise it but as soon as the rash came up I suspected that’s what it was...so off to the GP and yes, shingles.
Hi. I haven’t been here for a long time. I have arthritis in both hips with right being worse than left. Due to my general health, I can’t have a THR.
im currently having a rough time with right hip pain..not unusual...however, I’m also getting an annoying right lower abdo pain which is going...
Hi Anny. You must be starting to become more mobile by now. Hopefully pain free and starting a new part of your life. I’m afraid I haven’t really been on here much and when I have, I haven’t had anything to say.
I ended up being in the boot for 9 weeks but it’s all good now, only a bit of pain...
Yes Anny, I’m not very confident about the knowledge some of these doctors have...or maybe they have knowledge and just don’t give two hoots.
I decided to Google Lisfranc injury myself and came across this in an orthopaedic journal.
The discoloration on the bottom of the foot is very...
Well, I went to the Dept of Transport today and registered my green demon. I can now officially use my new mode of transport. Yay!
I need some advice if anyone could help. As I wrote before, my GP referred me to the local hospital fracture clinic. I received a letter from the clinic today...
I was hoping you’d pop in and update but sorry to hear you’ve had the blues. It seems as if you have an innate ability to see that it’s expected and most likely short lived. Have you mentioned to anyone that flowers and chocolates help you heal faster?
Well I need/would like some advice.
I had the CT of my foot. Then I received a phone call asking me to attend my GP for the results. My regular GP has resigned so I was assigned to another in the same practice.
When I went I was told the CT showed a # of the neck of the 5th metatarsal, # of...
Sorry your down at the moment. I’m hoping you feel better soon. That Smokie song right back at ya...something’s been making me blue. I think it’s catching today.
Wow, it keeps coming. I had a phone call yesterday from the NDIS. They reviewed my funding plan for my disability. As soon as he said that I thought uh oh...they gave me too much and they’re reducing it. No. They forgot to give me funding for consumables, assistive Technology and transport...so...
I was in Body Shop the other day and I saw all the Hemp products..I was tempted to get some but wondered if it was just a fad. Do you think they are good or better than other creams/oils/soaps etc?
Oh I see the difference. It’s a fair bit different then. Here if you have an accident which leaves you disabled and you receive compensation, that compensation is taken into account when you apply for the NDIS. A lot of people get less funding through NDIS until they’ve exhausted their...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.