Recent content by fiftydollarbill

  1. F

    TKR I can’t believe I’m still dealing with this darn Knee^

    Hi Mary, we have not chatted before. I had my knee done dec 18th 2013. I was on PT for four months and finally when i could not get over 105 told my doc that i was quitting and would not do an MUA as he wanted me to do. I still did some and i repeat some not a lot of basic stretching...
  2. F

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Thanks i am very fortunate. I am a firm proponent of less real pt. I think if i would have done maybe six sessions like you i would have recovered faster. The 12 weeks of PT i did do was much too much and i think damaged my knee more, but due to you guys i quit and rested and iced and...
  3. F

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Hi Ellen, I went back and read a lot but not all of the past 5 or 6 months. I am so so sorry that you are still having problems and almost feel bad that i am not. I am on your side and will start checking in more often so that i can keep track of what is going on. I am as always on your team...
  4. F

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Hi there, it has been many months since i have been on here . Wish you a very happy Birthday, glad i did not miss it. I have been doing real well lots of traveling to watch the Arizona RAttlers this season with zero pain at all. The surgery has been a god send to me. I am like you almost...
  5. F

    TKR I can’t believe I’m still dealing with this darn Knee^

    That is truly all you really need to do. Good job.
  6. F

    TKR I can’t believe I’m still dealing with this darn Knee^

    Hi my name is Bill and i just read your story and said ohh there goes me. I struggled with theROM for a long long time. Finaly about 8 weeks post surgery i did get up to 105 degrees rom and zero flex but with lots of pain to get there. what everyone is saying is correct pain is not a good...
  7. F

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Hi Ellen, glad everything is moving forward. Yes you still have some issues but just think where those issues were back in december 16th. Your house is tinnie tiny but i bet you love it . just think how much easier it will be to take care of than the big ole one. anyway hope you and the...
  8. F

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Sounds like you had a fun day so happy for you. I understand the scooter when with family. thats a great idea till you are 100 percent. Be well keep up the good work. bill
  9. F

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Ellen, so happy to hear that seeing your GP made your knee feel better. The Human mind is an amazing device use it to your advantage. Be well and hope things continue to get better. billl
  10. F

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Hi Ellen, this is not babble at all but your feeling as to what is going on. I know you did the right thing and got listened to and that was very important. Also, sounds like he thinks your knee is swollen and that though no abnormal should be looked at. Maybe the new OS will sent you for...
  11. F

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Hi Ellen - i am waiting to hear how the ole visit to the GP went and what is going to happen. Hope you are well and hanging in there. bill
  12. F

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Ellen I have no doubt that you are doing the exact right thing in 2nd opinion and the gp maybe as you say he can do cat scan or mri what ever is best. You are on the right path IMHO
  13. F

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Glad you are back and all is well. Sorry your knee is not doing what you need it to. bill
  14. F

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Ellen, I did suggest that you see your GP He can order MRI for your knee. A plain Xray only looks at hard bone, implants etc. but the MRI see the tendons, muscles etc. and if something is out of catawampus it can pick it up. This also might be a good way to see what the heck is going on. I...
  15. F

    TKR My Journey as of 12/16/13 - Over 1 Year and Still Trying

    Ellen - WOW all that bloody fluid that he got our of your knee is not normal in anyway shape of form. Please see your GP and ask his advice and tell him exactly what is going on. 2nd I would make a appointment to see the top Knee Doctor at Core. Whose name is Javkosky or something like that...
Back
Top Bottom