Recent content by FiFi

  1. FiFi

    THR One Done for Fifi

    Hi everyone I haven't been here for ages I couldn't get my brain to work but I'm much better now I went to sewing this week as well so I feel a bit more normal I have lost 10kl altogether only about 30 kl to go or 20 if I'm more realistik I had put on so much in the couple of years before this...
  2. FiFi

    THR Rainbow Recovery for Great Aunt Janet

    Hi @Great Aunt Janet you sound like your speeding along I have had a few weeks just sitting I couldn't get interested in anything I don't know if it was all the upset at not coming home wound not healing or what anyway this week has been great I went to sewing I felt a bit like a normal person...
  3. FiFi

    THR One Done for Fifi

    Hi everyone I went to the wound clinic yesterday and I didn't need another dressing thank god it's taken so long to get to this stage I have been a bit down slowly getting better everything's been so slow 3 weeks today I'm walking around with 1 cruch inside most of the time but if I use 1 crutch...
  4. FiFi

    THR wcgirl painting rainbows

    Hi @wcgirl I'm thinking of you I hope you have a great journey to the other side you are in my thoughts lots of hugs heading your way Fiona xxxx
  5. FiFi

    THR One Done for Fifi

    I had a good first night home got up walked around my new room (well the frames done its got a roof a glass sliding door 3 windows so I just need walls finishing ) it was so nice I brought in some washing and folded it had a sleep it feels so good to be home it's hard to explain that you need so...
  6. FiFi

    THR One Done for Fifi

    well I went into hospital on tues 9 am so I thought I wouldn't have opp till afternoon so signed in then a nurse said oh we'll take her from here to Marty ( I thought I would have him with me till opp time ) plus I still thought I wouldn't have opp till afternoon Then I got taken to cubical got...
  7. FiFi

    THR One Done for Fifi

    Hi everyone I'm home ah I'm so glad to be home the whole thing has been a nightmare thank you for all my well wishes at least I could pop in and have a look
  8. FiFi

    THR One Done for Fifi

    Well folks... it's @craftdee here again for the mysterious Fifi. Unfortunately it's not been a stellar experience for her, she's still in hospital; the usual issues with pain management and nausea etc have been addressed but her wound is simply refusing to stop oozing:eeeuw: We all thought...
  9. FiFi

    THR One Done for Fifi

    Hi all. This is @craftdee here Fifi's sister - I've just popped on to let you know that Fifi made it through to the "Hippy" side... had a really rough start with mega nausea and vomiting :sick: (despite having spinal)), which she'll share when she has access to Bonesmart; the hospital she's in...
  10. FiFi

    THR One Done for Fifi

    Hi everyone it's 5.40 am tues here in Australia I'm going into hospital 9 am today so my well wishes area bit premature but thank you all anyway I will take them with me I haven't been able to sleep from 3 am so hopefully I get a good sleep on the table haha I will post ASAP I hope everyone is...
  11. FiFi

    THR One Done for Fifi

    Hi @Jo Champagne I have just heard 9 am at hospital so I think I'll have opp in the afternoon by for now Fiona xx
  12. FiFi

    THR One Done for Fifi

    Hello everyone.... Big Day tomorrow :dubious: I thought I'd start my post op thread now so that it's ready to post on when I'm able - and have access to the internet! I have to say I'm very nervous and just want it done out of the way now I'll be back...... Fifi
  13. FiFi

    FiFi's Hip Replacement Journey... begins

    Thank you @craftdee @copsham @Legin @webbie73 @hippityhop last day today and of course I'm running around like a blue butt fly getting all the things done I should of done isn't that always the way well it is with me Thanks for all the positive wishes they do help I have been thinking oh my...
  14. FiFi

    THR Rainbow Recovery for Great Aunt Janet

    Hi @Great Aunt Janet just stopped by to say hello I hope everything is going great I hope the opp went wonderfully ,the stay went ok at the hospital and the flight went well you should be home soon unless you stayed a bit longer I will pop in tomorrow night before I go in princess Fi xxx
  15. FiFi

    FiFi's Hip Replacement Journey... begins

    Hi @webbie73 thank you I wish I could sleep till tues am this week has been a nightmare haha I will be all done by the time you go in how are you coz you know what to expect I think sometimes that's either good or bad haha like having a 2nd child Fiona xx
Back
Top Bottom